4:scared mate

Jordan

How could someone treat his daughter like this?keep her locked in a room and that too for 15 years. She had shredded clothes on her. On asking the women of the blood moon pack about my mate they said that she is their alpha's daughter Stacey. Stacey.... such a beautiful name. They said that he kept her locked because of some prophesy. How cruel this man is?now I have two reasons to take revenge.
Now we are in my pack house and my mom and doctor Ella is taking care of Stacey. Ella said that she is very weak,we have to take care of her,she will need sometime to recover.
It has been two days since she had been brought here till yet she had not opened her eyes. Seeing me tensed Dr. Ella said that she is very weak she need time to recover. Everyday I sit beside her bed hold her hand. I sit there for hour after hour in the hope that she will wake up.
The alpha of blood moon pack is till alive,we knew about it that he was not in his land during the attack he had gone somewhere.

Stacey

Darkness only darkness,where am I? Help me someone please help me. Suddenly everything turns white and a lady comes forward,she is wearing a long white dress and she looks so beautiful. Stacey,my daughter my princess... mom is that you? Yes my dear its me....I know you have tolerated many things but now your sad days has come to an end...now no one will harm you,your mate will protect you. He is very tensed for u dear.... but mom what about the prophecy is that true?? Yes dear that's true you will end the evil...but to do that you have to wake up first. But mom if I will open my eyes you will disappear. No dear I am always with you,now open your eyes.

I opened my eyes slowly,I saw a different surrounding and I started to panic. Shh everything is alright baby girl,look at me,you don't have to worry. I tilted my head in the direction of the voice and saw him. My mate,he was looking at me with pure love,his green eyes were filled with only love and care, and that was for me? "How are you feeling baby girl? Are you in pain? Where is it paining,say me?"he started asking so many questions.... I rolled my eyes and brought my hand up to close his mouth. He became silent, "I am fine,just feeling some weakness. By the way where am I ?" I asked him. By listening my voice he started smiling and said "this is my pack house. I am aplha Jordan of silver moon pack and you are my mate" " mate,my mate,you...you rescued me from there?" I asked him, to which he nodded. God he is so handsome. "So..." before I could say anything he hugged me,he smells so amazing just like rain so fresh,he was so warm.

Jordan

She smells so good just like lavender. I put my nose in her hair so that I can inhale her scent. We were so lost in hugging each other that we didn't notice that someone had entered the room untill that person cleared his throat. We broke our hug and looked at that person and was non other than my so called beta Jake. Stacey hid behind me and hold my arm tightly. "Don't worry baby girl,he will not hurt you. He is my beta Jake,he will not harm you" I said her. After listening to me she looked at Jake with those blue eyes,"hi! I am Jake and I am your beta,Luna!" Jake told her. Hesitantly she moved from my back and said "hi, I am Stacey". "Baby there is the bathroom you should take a bath now and freshen up... call me if you need any help.... I am just here" I told her,she listened to me and with my help she stood up and entered the bathroom. I sat down and asked my beta that what happened? "I just came to check you both" he replied and left the room. I close the bedroom door and was just going to sit on the bed when I heard Stacey calling me "um.. Jordan can you um.. can you please help me?" " sure baby... what happened?" I asked her and went inside the bathroom. She was standing in the corner with a towel around her body. "Actually I don't know how to use the shower!" That man didn't even allowed her to use shower. I'll think about him later but at first I need to help my mate. I filled the bathtub with water and asked her to step inside it,she did as asked. "It feels so good,wow there are so many bubbles" she said and started playing with the bubbles. I took a small amount of shampoo and applied it to her hairs and rubbed her body with a body wash.
After doing all these I took her out of the tub and wrapped her in a towel and took another towel to dry her hairs. I took her inside the closet and gave her one of my t-shirt and a trouser. "Now you should come down with me and meet the others" I told her,she became scared and started shivering "hey don't worry baby girl I am with you no will harm you here" listening this she stopped shivering but hold my hand tightly.