15 : Epilogue

After 3 years

It has been 3 years since Jacob died,three years since Derek became the alpha and 3 years since the birth of the twins. All these years have been so good that I have no complaints regarding these years,Jordan has become more caring and protective towards me and the kids,sometimes we argue alot about pack matters but at the end of the day we solve all our arguments and go to bed happily in each others arms. So Today is the 3rd birthday of the twins and here I am in the kitchen baking their favourite cake at 6 in the morning.

Someone wrapped their arms around my neck and from the sparks I can safely say that it's my Jordan"Good morning girls" Jordan murmured in my neck,yes girls! I am 2 month pregnant with a girl this time. "Good morning,why are you up so early? Yesterday you came to bed late,you should be sleeping right now" "you can't sleep until you are beside me you know that! So everything is ready for the kids?" I turned towards him and wrapped my arms around his neck,"yes everything is ready,we just need to wake up the twins! Jake and Lucy will be here in half an hour with Nathan and Derek and Illaria are on their way with Cecilia and Hope,so ya everything is done" after 2 weeks of my delivery Lucy gave birth to their son Nathan and after few months Illaria gave birth to two beautiful twin girls,Cecilia and Hope. All the kids are very good friends,Cecilia is their first born so they want her to become the future Alpha,yes female alpha but that time will tell. Nathan and Brandon both are protective towards the girls. "Let's go and wake up the kids" I asked Jordan and both of us went towards their room,both of them still sleep in the same room if we try to separate them they start crying so we decided to leave them in a single room no separate rooms for them. We open the door to see the Faith in Brandon's bed,both of them sleeping peacefully by holding hands,"aww so cute,c'mon babies wake up" hearing my voice they both sat up rubbing their eyes,me and Jordan went to them and picked them up "happy birthday babies,mommy and daddy loves you" both of us wished them "thank you mommy daddy" they both replied in sleepy voice "let's get you guys ready,uncle Derek and aunt Illaria are coming with Cecilia and Hope and uncle Jake and aunt Lucy are also coming with Nathan and grandma is also here so c'mon get up."

After getting the twins ready I came downstairs with them and saw my whole family there starting from Derek,Illaria,Jake,Lucy,Brenda,Jordan and not to forget the kids. Brandon and Faith ran downstairs to the others,everyone wished them and gave gifts "mommy can we go out to play pwease" my daughter asked me with those forest green eyes just like her father and how can I say no to it "ok but remember no playing in dirt!" They nodded enthusiastically and headed out. "Hey Lucy Jake,how are you guys? Lucy is the little one giving troubles?" Lucy is 3 month pregnant with a baby boy,"ugh don't remind me,he is always high on energy never rests" "ya and I have to run everytime she demands  any carvings,Lucy has weird carvings Jake complained,"so Derek and Illaria how are you guys?" "All good thanks for inviting today sis" "welcome big bro."

We called the kids inside for cake cutting,after cake cutting and exchange of gifts we all went out to the backyard. The kids were playing,eating,laughing doing everything,we all were sitting on the lounge chairs talking about anything and everything "what are you thinking?" Jordan asked sitting beside me,"how everything changed,once I didn't had anything and now I have everything a mate,a family whose all members love me,a mother in Brenda, a sister and best friend in Lucy and Illaria,Jake as a brother and there is Derek already my big bro,a loving pack and last but not the least two beautiful children and the third coming. So thank you Jordan for giving me so much" Jordan kissed me,"no need to thanks babes,you deserve all these",I stood up "guys thank you so much for being my family I love you all and let's hope our love for each other grows more in the upcoming years of our life and I pray to moon goddess that she give us happiness and if ever sadness comes we all will fight against together, remember guys "one for all and all for one."

The end

Finally I completed my first story on wattpad,I know I never uploaded on time always late for uploading but at the end I completed it. Thank you to those read the books and voted on it and also to those who added it to their reading lists so thank you guys.

Vote and comment

~Nivedita