11: Prepare for war

Jacob (Stacey's father)

From the day this girl was born I hated her because I wanted another son but no that wh*re gave birth to a girl,a useless girl. After I killed her I tried many times to kill her daughter Stacey but no the great moon goddess always saved her. I don't even know from where the prophecy started,but after knowing that I tried to kill her but everytime she escaped death. Stacey's mother was not even my mate she was the mate of any pack member,my mate died while giving birth to our second son but unluckily neither she survived not my soon because she lost huge amount of blood.

Whatever now I can't think about the past now I have to think about killing that bi*ch Stacey with the help of the naked beauty sleeping on my bed Monami. She thinks after killing Stacey and Jordan I will make her my mate but she is highly mistaken because after killing them next number will be her. I just hope that Stacey have not yet mated to Jordan because if she had mated then lord knows what type of power she will possess.

Knock! Knock!
Ah I guess its my beta,I went up to open the door but was shocked to see my son standing there."Derek? What the hell are you doing here? Because as far as I remember you don't want to talk to me because of that wh*re of your sister so to what do I owe this privilege?" Derek looked into my eyes and said "I hate you and will always do nothing can change that,I am here just to inform you that I am not participating in this war with you so till the war ends I am going away for a few days so don't you dare order me to stay and fight using your alpha position,after the war will end and hopefully you will die then I will return so good bye and hope you lose and oh ya I hope the bi*ch who is helping you also dies." With that he left,huh I have pathetic children where I thought that my son will stay by my side but no he has to flee from here. Whatever I don't need anyone to stay by my side I can kill her alone,I turned to see Monami has woken up and was looking at me with eyes full of lust,looks like I have some morning exercise to do,I went towards her and kissed her and started working on her body.

After fu*king her and getting fresh I went to meet my beta and the warriors who will fight with me. When I went to the training field I saw each and everyone of them were sitting idly,so I shouted "what the fu*k I going on here? You all are my warriors you all should train because after 1 week we are gonna attack them and here you all are sitting talking and laughing! Go start training" they all started doing warm ups.

Wait and watch Stacey how i will destroy your new home and will kill your mate then I will kill you but before that I'll torture you to remind you where you belong to,your house is in the dungeons,just one week...enjoy how much you want to enjoy because after this you won't be able to do anything.

Stacey

The time has come when I will face my father or you can say my father will face the new Stacey,this Stacey doesn't fears anyone,she can protect herself and those whom she love. I have completed my training,now I can fight in both forms human form as well as in my wolf form,Stella is also ready to unleash her anger on the man who should have loved and cared for his daughter but he tried to kill her. I am fully trained in hand to hand combat and fighting using my power. Tomorrow we are going to attack the Blood Moon pack to avenge what he did to me and my mother and also to avenge the death of the former alpha and beta of silver moon pack. Derek has also arrived today in afternoon he is also fighting with us and he had bought some warrior friends of his who are also helping us.  "Babes you should rest now tomorrow is a big day and you should take as much rest as possible because tomorrow you have a huge responsibility,so sleep baby" as always Jordan is caring for me "I know,I was just thinking how much has changed in these months,the scared girl who was always locked in dungeons and hoped that one day her mate will come to rescue her is finally with her mate and she is no more that scared little girl" I said this all while looking at Jordan and he was looking at me with so much love,admiration and he seems to be proud of me. "Yes Stacey,you are no more that scared girl this Stacey will tear apart those who will try to hurt her and her loved ones and I love you always remember that babes" with that he kissed me. "I love you too Jordan no matters what I will always love you,no one can separate us not Monami and definitely not my father." He pulled the covers covering us both and pulled me to his front so that my back was to his front and put his face in the crook of my neck he loves  spooning me. "Night baby" " night Jordan". Tomorrow is a big day for all of us,all the aged pack members,women and children have been locked in the basement and Illaria and two warriors are with them. Lucy,Jake,Derek all are coming with us tomorrow,Illaria also wanted to came but she is needed here to protect the remaining pack members she is also a fighter Jake,Illaria and Jordan used to train together but now Illaria couldn't train with them more because she has to see patients also as she is our pack doctor also. With a sigh I closed my eyes to welcome the darkness and try to savour all the feels of Jordan so that whatever happens tomorrow I'll always remember him and will always remember how he  feels beside me.

Sorry guys I was not able to update the book because first of all I had my exams and after exams ended classes started and I was busy doing projects,attending classes,tuition etc so now I got time and I promise to update on time.Please vote and comment.

Thank you.