9: New power

Stacey
I woke up to the sound of alarm but Jordan shut it off and mumbled something along the line of 'alarm clock should never be invented'.I just shook my head,I can't believe we seriously did this,thinking about it is making me blush.
I was tracing his face with my fingers,first his eyebrows then eyes then nose then those lips.
Let's wake up our make by giving him a morning kiss says stella. I think you are right stell.I just gave a small peck to his lips but he hold my waiste and started kissing me. "This is what you get baby for teasing me by giving only a peck" I gasped when I heard Jordan,"you should take a picture princess it lasts long" he chuckled when he saw how much my face is red right now I probably look like a red tomato. Jordan rolled us and now I was on my back and Jordan was now on top of me. "I guess you haven't got enough enough of me baby that's why you were staring? Ok let me give you all of myself again." With that he slowly kissed me and eased himself inside me,I will never get used to his size,I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him closer. He dropped his mouth to my chest and started sucking the buds who were carving for his attention.

After 2hours we came down after completing our love making session. Lucy and Jake were at the table when we came down. "Look who came to grace us with their presence" Lucy sarcastically said and I blushed and hid my face in Jordan's chest but he was also chuckling. "Jordan the white moon pack's alpha and his daughter are coming to see you they want to discuss something" as Jake said this I felt Jordan tensed I looked up to him and asked through the mind link that whether everything is fine or not to which he just nodded. "Baby you go with Lucy and get ready I have some work to complete and Jake inform me when alpha Blake and his daughter Carol arrive so that me and Stacey can welcome them." After listening to Jordan's order Jake went out after kissing Lucy and Jordan also gave me a kiss and went towards his office. "Let's go Stacey we have to get you ready before this alpha and his so called daughter arrive" Lucy said so called daughter with so much venom I asked her the reason of her hatred towards Carol to which Lucy said that  " you know she is a second Monami,always wanted to sleep with Jordan,I know once she and Jordan were like f*ck buddy but when she became quite clingy Jordan left her but she always try to seduce him whenever she is here." I know I shouldn't be sad on knowing this but can't help it but I remember one thing that though they were together once but now Jordan is mine I have his mark and I am his luna so I remove this thought from my mind and went with lucy to get ready.

After one hour Jake informed that they have arrived and Jordan came to take me. He was looking at me with awe "you look beautiful princess,lets go but remember I should be the one to remove this dress from you" he whispered the last part through mind link. I was wearing a pink spaghetti strap dress which comes 3 inches above my knee and the back was criss crossed with thin pink strap till my waist so the back was like backless. I just blushed, "I love when you blush baby now let's go".

We reached to the doors on time and saw their car was arriving, total 10 cars arrived. From the nine cars only guards came out then from the first car a person came out and opened the back seat door and a man around the age of mid 60s came out and after him a girl around 20s came out she was wearing next to nothing. She was wearing a bright pink sleeveless crop top and a white mini skirt,I guess she was Carol and the man with her must be alpha Blake he was wearing black business suit. He came towards us and shook his hand with Jordan. "Jordan,long time. I guess you forgot your old man." "No alpha Blake how could I forget you,after dad died you trained me to become an alpha. Let me introduce you to my-" Jordan was cut off mid sentence by non other than Carol "hey Jordan baby,I missed you so much" after saying that she gave a long kiss on Jordan's lips? How dare she? Before I could say anything Jordan pushed her hard " what the hell Carol? How dare you" Jordan looked towards me and pull me by my waist and hugged me and inhaled my scent,I know he was very angry so I pulled him and gave him a peck on the lips and faced the father and daughter "let me introduce myself I am Stacey,Jordan's mate and the luna of this pack and welcome to our pack and Carol please keep your hands to yourself. Alpha Blake please come." "Wait dear! Come give this old man a hug and I am really sorry for my daughter's behaviour and please call me blake" alpha Blake said and hugged me. During this whole time I could feel Jordan looking at me so when I turned back he gave me a smile and said "I am proud of you baby girl,you proved how a luna should be,c'mon let's go inside" . We came inside and Blake and his daughter were shown the guest rooms,they will join us for the lunch after they get freshen up. "Baby I know you must be think-" Jordan started to say and I knew very well what he was going to say so I cut him off mid sentence and hugged him and said "I trust you Jordan you don't need to explain anything I love you" "love you too baby girl."