5: meeting the pack members

Stacey

Am I ready to face so many people? What if they also hate me? It is possible for them to hate me....when my father hates me then others can also hate me! Jordan being Jordan sensed my nervousness " hey they will not like you.... because they will love you.  So stop worrying. I bought you a dress and I will send my sister Lucy to help you getting dressed and don't worry Lucy is a lovely girl you will love her." Saying this he left the room and exactly after 4 minutes a blonde cheerful girl barge into my room, "hey sorry to barge like this but I am so excited that my brother finally got a mate and atlest now there will be someone to tame him when he is angry and more than that now I have a new friend with whom I can talk whenever I want." Omg...what is she? She said the whole thing in a breath...phew...she is a hand full. "Oh I forgot to introduce myself I am Lucy and I am your mate's twin sister..." " Lucy...baby you are supposed to help her get ready. Hey hi...you remember me right? I am Jake..the beta? and this is my mate" " hi" I replied. Then Lucy came forward and said to Jake"I really love you but now you need to get lost I will help her to dress" and with that she pushed him out of the door. "  sorry for my behaviour", "its ok,now help me please" I asked her to which she happily agreed. After 20 minutes I was ready,Lucy hadn't let me see myself in the mirror she said it would be surprise for me.When she saw my scars she literally cried and hugged me for God knows how many times. After everything I got ready and she clapped like a child who received tons of gifts on Christmas and she turn my chair so that I can face the mirror. I saw a girl in front of me whom I can't recognise. Her long jet black hair is securely tied in a bun on the top of her head and some hairs were left to fall on my face,pale blue eyes were neatly decorated by applying kohl and the blue color of the eyes were shining,I was wearing a black full sleeve blouse and a peach colored skirt. My nails were painted with pink and my full lips had a baby pink color on them. "Wow.."that was all I can say after I looked at myself. "Now now now miss beauty please rise and wear these sandals." I wore them and at the same moment Jordan also entered the room I turn to look at him and I asked him"how do I look?" He hugged me and said"beautiful...you are looking beautiful baby girl." I blushed "aww my baby is so shy she is blushing" Jordan teased me. "Now baby girl let's go and meet everyone" with that he intertwined our hand tagged me along him to where I guess is the backyard. As we approached the stage everyone became silent and Jordan addressed them "my fellow pack mates as you all know I got my mate in the blood moon pack and she is the daughter of their alpha.." as he said this everyone started howling in anger " silence....I know we all hate alpha but he not only killed your former alpha and beta he killed his wife also and also tried to kill his daughter but that doesn't mean your Luna is bad she also suffered at his hands but she is my mate and I love her very much so now say what you want to say" after he completed there was eerie silence all around until a boy of around 19 or 20 years raise his hand. "Alpha I want to say something" Jordan nodded  the boy begin "alpha now we will avenge for our Luna also she is special for us also...so Luna welcome to the pack" and with that everyone started saying "yes Luna we are with you...welcome Luna..."" I was so happy that find that they all accepted me. "Told you they all will accept you" Jordan said in the crook of my neck as he hugged me.

Jordan

She is looking so beautiful,as I went to call her I saw her. She is looking like an angle in that peach colored dress... my angle. She asked how is she looking to which I replied beautiful and she blushed. I was trying hard to control my wolf...he wants to mark her then and there but I restrained him. I don't want to scare her.

Meanwhile in the blood moon pack.

"What do you mean he took her?" I asked my son. I was out of pack land for few days and all this happened. That alpha of silver moon pack attacked us but that's not the big deal here the big deal here is he took Stacey with him....she was his mate. Mate,that mate from whom I have hidden her for all these years. "Double the security in the borders and kill anyone who trespasses.Now!" I have to be carefull now. I have time until she mates with him...till then I had to plan something.

The above pic is of the dress that Stacey is wearing during meeting the pack members.

Sorry for not uploading the chapters. Thanks to those who read these chapters and voted for them. Thank you so much. This is my first story here so if I make any mistake the please feel free to point out I will happily rectify them. Once again thank you. I changed Jordan's age from 18 to 20. I did this to make his character quite mature so that he can understand the whole prophesy thing.