6: Trust

Stacey

I am so happy everyone here is so good to me,they didn't make me feel like an outsider. The children said that they love their luna. Everyone came to greet me. "Hello" I turn to see a lady who might be in her mid 50s,she has blonde hairs,she seems familiar,"hi,do I know you,I mean you seem familiar?" I asked her to which she replied "dear I am your mate's mother,Julia."  crap she must be thinking that I am very rude to not recognise her,she must hate me right now... "Earth to Stacey, dear don't worry I don't hate you...infact I love you... finally my son got his other half... remember if he ever troubles you just call me...I will look into it personally....and oh by the way you look too good in this dress". "Thanks..Um...Jordan gave this dress, and umm.. can I... uh... can I call you mom? If its ok with you..?" "Moon goddess.... yes dear you can call me that and don't ever get afraid to talk to me ok? Now I will go and talk to some other guests ok?" After that she went away to greet the guests. I was going towards Lucy when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist,I know it's Jordan,I can say that because whenever he touches me I feel the sparks.  "Hey baby... people love you... they are happy to get their luna, you will become a great luna." He said that and place a kiss at the crook of my neck,I shiver from the kiss and all the blood rush to my face,i must be looking like a ripe red tomato right now. "Aww my baby girl is blushing" Jordan said and pulled my cheeks. I slowly turned towards him and look into his deep blue eyes and place a feathery kiss on his cheeks and said "thank you...thank you so much you came to rescue me, thank you for accepting me,you could have rejected me after knowing that I am his daughter but you didn't.. you accepted me... thank you so much Jordan. You are the best mate moon goddess can pair me up with." I told him everything I wanted to tell him. I hadn't even realised that I have been crying during this until he wipe away me tears "don't thank me baby girl,it was bound to happen and how can I hate you can anyone hate their life?you are my life baby don't you thank me." He let go off me and interwined our hands and kissed me knuckles."Jordan I need to go to the restroom,I will be back." He nods and ask me that I am ok or not and should he accompany me to which I said no. I made my way inside the pack house and went inside the restroom in the ground floor because I don't want to climb so many stairs right now. After I did my business I was ready to come out but a girl entered the restroom and stopped me from going out. Just by looking at her I can say that she is the pack slut ,she was wearing a red strapless bodycon dress which ends just below her butt, to which I can say that if she bends everyone can see what she is hiding behind the dress. But there is no doubt that she is beautiful,she has long tonned legs which I bet the boys would die for and her long red hairs perfectly curled. Does Jordan also think like that? Had he ever.... no no what am I thinking he would never do that...but...what do you think Stella? You are just doubting mate... he would never do anything like that and even if he has done anything that would be in the past,don't judge him by the past Stacey. I think she is right I should trust him. I was so lost in thinking that I haven't noticed that the girl is standing infront of me and shaking me. " listen you bit*h, don't you think that Jordan loves you,he is keeping you here just because you are his mate..he will never love you...many girls came and went but in the end he comes to me so don't you think that this time he won't come back to me. When he'll get bored with you he will come to me,mark my words Jordan is  Monami's,no one can take him away from me" saying that she went out of the restroom leaving me in tears. No Jordan will never do anything like that,I trust him but I need to talk to him about this. After washing my face I went out and started looking for Jordan,I finally spotted him talking Jake and Lucy so I went near them. Before I even can call him he sniffed the air and turn towards me with a smile on his face,he extended his hand towards me with the palm facing upward,I put my hand in his hand,he pull me closer to him and wrap his hand around my waist and place his face in the crook of my neck to calm his wolf. "Why are you so late? I was worried for you. Are you tired and want to go home? Everything is finished here so let's go inside!" I nodded and said bye to both Jake and Lucy and went inside. He stopped near the stairs and I bumped into his back he turned and suddenly pick me in bridal style I gasped and wrap my hands around his neck. He stopped in front of our room and opened the door and went inside and closed the door with his legs and put me on the bed so softly as if I am made of glass and he fears that I will break. "Now tell me baby girl what happened and why are you crying?" How did he know that I was crying and that something happened? "Um... I met with a girl in the rest room her name was Monami,she told me that... that you don't love me you will get bored with me and you will return to her..." I hadn't realised that I started crying again,until he wipe my tears and said " baby  I'll never get bored with you and I definitely love you... I love you before I met you. Don't you ever doubt that baby.... you trust me na baby?" "I trust you Jordan and I love you too...I know that you must be thinking how can I love someone in such a short duration but since childhood I loved my mate,I would dream of him I-" I was cut off mid sentence by a pair of soft warm lips on my own,I was shocked at first and then realised what's happening and started to respond to his kiss. He tuck my lower lip between his teeth and nibble it and asking for permission to deepen the kiss to which I gladly allowed. His tongue entered my mouth and he was dominating the kiss,his tongue massaged mine he was tasting my mouth. His hands were on my waist and his thumbs were massaging my sides and my hands were busy playing with his hairs. An involuntary moan escaped my lips and I can feel him smirk in the kiss. After sometime we separate to catch our breath "as much as I don't want to stop but I have to... I don't want to rush anything babydoll.Now we should get ready for bed." I really love this guy he is so understanding,I stood up and went inside the bathroom to finish my business and then went inside the walk in closet and grab one of his white shirt and wear that and came outside the bathroom.

Jordan

That Monami will repent making my princess cry. I was scared after I said that I love her I thought about taking it back but I was shocked when she said that she also loves me. The kiss... hmmm I loved the kiss,with much self control I stopped myself from going any further right now. I turn towards the bathroom door when I heard the door open and there she was standing with only my shirt on her.  She was looking so hot in my shirt. I guess she looks more hot in my shirts. I can't remove my eyes from her long legs. I cleared my throat and look at her face to see that she was already blushing. I love it when she blushes and I loved the that because the reason behind her blush is me. Only I can make her blush like that. I was so lost in thinking that I haven't realised that she is standing in front of me. I move backward on bed to create space for her,she climbed the bed and slept with facing me. I pull her closer to me so that she is half on top of me and half on bed. Her head was on my chest and her legs were tangled with mine. "Sleep princess and I love you" I said and gave a peck to her lips. "Good night and love you too Jordan" she said and closed her eyes and within second she was asleep. Tomorrow I have to had a talk with that Monami. With that I closed my eyes and thanked the  moon goddess for giving me such a wonderfull mate.

The above dress is the dress which Monami is wearing. Hit the star if you like the chapter.