[10] Utopia

Based on this tumblr thing i found. I know, not very original, but hey, i wanna make it.

Sorry if the pic is too big or something, but i cant find a smaller one

Sorry if the pic is too big or something, but i cant find a smaller one. Anyways, this is the Definition.

"In many years later, a branch of the government, Animus Technologies had finally found a way for people to find their significant other. Using their DNA, genes, and tests that were given to the people when they were in middle school. The government watches people's social behavior and matches them with people who fit together. In this strict law, nobody must make relationships with any other unless their partner is the one Animus Tech had matched with. 

The people matched together rarely do not get along well, 99% of the matched couples were perfect, if something have happened to the bracelet, you must immediately report it to the government and request for a new one. Let us make a bright future, a city of light, the perfect Utopia."

Evelina turned the holographic television off. She turned to her classmates in front of her, the look of boredom in their eyes. She slightly frowned, she knew this presentation was boring, and it was taken from the news and newspapers. She cleared her throat after her teacher gave her a look.

"So that's why Utopia Foundation has arranged us these Animus bracelets for us to find our perfect partners to strengthen the bond of people. No dramas or hurt, as just as Professor Leif, the creator of the bracelets had given us this miraculous project after his devastating crisis when his wife had left him for a younger man." Evelina introduced the bracelets in front of her, raising one in example.

The 4th years, or should I say the 18 year olds is the legal age for the government to give them the Animus bracelet. Evelina is the class representative to introduce the bracelets to her classmates. Miss Kaira clapped her hands together excitedly, calling the students to line up and get their bracelets.

Evelina's best friend, Aisha got to the first of the line. Aisha gave her a thumbs up and a bright smile, Evelina always knew Aisha was excited to meet her soulmate, that girl was all about romance and etc. While Evelina was too busy to care about it, what matters more is jobs and her future. Miss Kaira took out one Animus bracelet from the box and clasped it on Aisha's wrist.

The Animus bracelet is tiny, it's material like an unbreakable glass, the clasp of the bracelet can never be removed. It only opens once it has reached it's expiration date, meaning, once you had met your significant other. The numerical digits appeared on the glass after scanning Aisha's blood, then it started ticking down.

She squealed and skipped excitedly to Evelina, and shoved her bracelet to her face. "Look! Look!"

'00:43:59'