[8] Family Antoccini

The Family Antoccini, newest mafia family around Naples, Italy. They're notorious, clever, mean, and do jobs damn well done. They have the Godfather, Abramo Antoccini, had 6 wives all dead and gone, except for the new one. Adriana Antoccini, the dysfunctional wife, always giggling and talking to nobody. People suspect it because of the drug farm she's growing.

Then there's the oldest son. Lazzaro who's always uptight, proper, apathetic and cold. You would see him stepping out of his Camaro, with his business attire, gold watch and expensive clothes. He was always the serious one, since he's the future heir of the Antoccini heritage.

Second oldest, Letizia. Specialized by her different colored dye hair. Always cheerful and mean because of her sharp tongue. Many people praise her of her knowledge of many languages, and she usually deals with "tradings" of foreigners, and keeps up with the sales and money.

Third child, Silvestro, the assassin. He's the quiet child in the family, the shyest one. Known mostly of his non-related blood to the family as he is Portuguese and has the perfect skills of a murderer. He never plays with his siblings when he was younger, and never does now that their toys are now guns.

And then we have the youngest, and favorite child of Abramo, Valentina. She's pure 15 but she's perfect with bombs. You rarely see her as she's always inside her playroom, playing with dolls and fluffy big teddy bears. Her pigtails and her elegant victorian dresses make her look like a princess. You never know she keeps a gun inside her teddy bear that she's always carrying.

Back to the story, here we have the Antoccini having the family dinner. Everything seems normal except for the dysfunctional woman at the other end of the table. You could see the red in her eyes, and she smelt of weed too. Lazzaro picked up his knife and started slicing his medium rare steak, Letizia just scrolled down on her phone, her purple hair tied to a side ponytail. Silvestro was nowhere to be seen and Valentina was eating sweets.

"Pa, what are we going to do to the Vanderguild family?" Letizia asked Abramo, her eyes uncaring and cold as she stared at her phone.

Lazzaro stopped picking his food and listened. Abramo only crossed his hands on the table and looked straight ahead of the dysfunctional woman in front. "They're going to need to pay. Or I will be calling my men on them, again." He sighed once more. "The right ear was already the warning, they wouldn't want to lose the other one again, don't they?"

Silvestro arrived into the scene and sat beside Lazzaro, and the dysfunctional wife spoke to him, but her eyes were looking at the opposite direction. "No weapons on the table!"

Silvestro only looked shocked and meekly nodded, slowly removing the pins and daggers hid in his sleeves. It took a while since he had so much of them, after he finally removed all of them and Valentina looked up from her strawberry cake. "You forgot the poison pin." Silvestro nodded and removed it from his buttoned sleeve. He moved his scarf downwards so that he could eat.

Everything was in silence for a few minutes, except for Letizia's furious typing in her phone, but then stopped and started to eat. It didn't take long for Lazzaro to speak once again.

"Baltasar and his men wanted the drugs ready to deport in the morning tomorrow." He professionally said, as if he's in the business meeting with his employees. "Pa, mother doesn't seem to be in her right mind to prepare it right away."

Abramo grunted and sliced his steak, eating the peas. "She's always not in her right mind."

"I'll convince them it will be postponed." Letizia spoke, her expression annoyed. "He does not know how to wait."

"Do you want me to teach him?" Valentina asked, raising her customized Desert Eagle. Silvestro only looked sympathetic and shook his head. Valentina inserted it back to her teddy bear and zipped it up.