18th ♪. I Love You

I dropped my phone and grabbed my shoes and slipped them on.

"Kousei?! Kousei?

I abandoned my phone on the floor and quickly left the house slamming the door behind me and darted into a run.

A thousand cherry blossoms petals twirled in circles above me. They danced like ballerinas on stage. Even though I've never been to a ballerina concert they remind me of them. Pink and free. Gentle and soft.

I don't usually exercise that much but today was different. I felt like the run was longer to the hospital then it should've been but maybe that was just in my head. I pushed my legs harder as I kept my constant sprint, anticipating the relief of seeing Angelina alive...healthy...

She brought me back. Even though I told myself I could never go back she had brought me back to the music world. And I...I let her slip right out of my hand.

Even though she cursed at me and hit me all the time. Scolded me and forced me on things she was also kind and considerate. Caring and my everything. I've learned to love her and yet...she's trying so hard to leave me.

Right when we played that single beat together for the first time on stage our lives connected. I knew I would be stuck with her for the better or worse. To hear her voice once more, that's all I want. That's all I'm asking for.

I finally made it to the hospital passing workers in a dash scanning for Angelina's room.

She has a sort of magic in her heart. A kind that can make my monotone days disappear and shine with bright vibrant colors. Her smiles, laughs, tears, they all make the world so beautiful. But its more better when she's beside me.

When we play together its like a beautiful sound that I've never known. A sound that only can come from the two of us combined and together. That's why you cant leave me. No, I'm wrong about that.

You cant leave me because I have to tell you something. Something that's been on my mind for a while now. If what Tsubaki said is right then I...I can tell her.

I almost tripped but luckily caught myself picking back up my pace.

We both have to pick up on our duet...because..

I grabbed onto the door and slide it open in an instant widening my eyes. Everyone stood around against the walls, eyes focused on a certain someone. Her hair was a fading brown but somehow trying to get its color back. Her skin looked dry, her eyes were almost dull, but her mouth.

Its corners turned showing her teeth and as I walked towards her I realized that this girl...

I wrapped my arms around her frail small body digging my head into the crook of her neck.

Our duet hasn't begun..therefore you have to play it with me till the end...it cant be finished yet...

"I love you!" I whispered. Angelina widened her eyes, a gasp leaving her mouth. The hot tears filled up my eyes, small droplets falling at first until a stream of them poured like a waterfall.

"K-Ko-" "I love you Angelina! I love you so much!" I said louder. Her body laid still I assume in shock maybe. My throat tightened making my words higher and higher. "Angelina I love you. Please..Please don't leave me." I said hugging her tighter both our chest smashing against one another.

Water? A drink? I opened my eyes slowly everything being a blur but something wet fell to the end of Angelina's chin falling on my arm. "Angelina?" I said and pulled back looking at her face.

Same girl who harassed me.

Same girl who forced me to play with her

Same girl I love

"I love you Kousei." she said with a smile giggling slightly. I stared and smiled gently kissing her on her forehead making sure not to overdue it.

"I love you Angelina." I said the tears never stopping.

Claps echoed out letting me know that everyone was here. I looked around my smile getting wider by every figure.

Ruby, Tsubaki, Watari, and Angelina's parents. She squeezed my shoulder and I turned back to the girl I loved her eyes gleaming brightly.

I was going to compose more memories with her..for years to come...

________________________

*sniffs* This story was so beautiful to me! The freaking feels. I was thinking of killing Angelina but we've already experienced Your Lie In April and I'm sure we don't want to go through that again.

Wouldn't want people crying again..Like me...

About one more chapter and this book will be over with..