SaTzu | Lust Overflowing

This is almost a SMUT so please be open-minded!

Tzuyu's POV

I know I shouldn't take it seriously.. she's a famous playgirl but.. the hell? I'm damn thinking about the kiss, we shared in a bar.

I'm here at the dorm.. I'm just the only one awake for now..

I saw Sana-eonnie walking towards me as I was preparing breakfast.

Her hair was messy and she's obviously half-sleep cause her eyes were closing but it's own and I found it very sexy and attractive..

Yah.Chou Tzuyu.Get.A.Hold.Of.Your.Hormones.

She opened her eyes.

She's damn hot.

"Ya~ Is breakfast ready?" she asked and that summoned me to reality so I went back on making my hot choco.

"Do you like a hot choco as well?" I asked her while stirring the hot choco.

"Yes. Thank You." she answered.

After making one, I made another one for Sana-eonnie.

When I was done, I was about to go to her but when I turned around, she's right infront of me.. and her face was really near to mine and her eyes were full of lust.

I looked at her small pinkish lips and gulped. I was teased to kiss her but I am preventing myself to do so.

"Thanks for the hot coffee.." I heard her chuckle and took the mug from my hand.

I sighed due to disappointment.

I took my mug and took a sip..

I was staring at her.. Why is she so hot while drinking the hot choco?

She stood up and put the mug on the table..

I was shocked when she went infront of me..

I gulped and I can feel that I'm sweating..

She leaned closer and our nose met.

"Ya~ You're so red." she said in a very low voice but it's so seducing like ARGH..

She kissed me... as her lips move.. she carefully took the mug from my hand and put it away.

She nibbled my lower lip that made me kiss back and moan..

She carefully lift me and made me sit on the kitchen counter..

I lost it..

I closed my eyes..

I felt her tongue, she's licking my upper lip.. asking for entrance so I parted my lips and her tongue slid into my mouth, started battling against my tongue.

She's enjoying the every bits of it.

I felt her arms were hugging my waist and I hugged her neck.

"Hmmm.." I moaned when I felt her hand under my shirt.

I carefully moved my hand unto her hair and slightly grabbed it, I slightly pushed it that made our kiss deeper.

Her hands were exploring all over my upper body.. It made me moan even more..

Our kiss is like.. no one wants to separate from it..

I slid my hand into her shirt as well that made her moan..

Her moan is so sexy...

"Tzuyu-ah.. can you-- OHMYYYY"

Sana and I suddenly stopped because of the voice we heard.
It was Jihyo-unnie.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you, guys.. I didn't know.. I was just about to ask Tzuyu if she can make me a hot choco.." Jihyo-unnie apologized and covered her blushing face due to embarassment.

"Ya, it's okay.." Sana-eonnie said as she smirks..

I found it too seducing..

She went near me.. and whispered to me..

"We're not yet done.. Go to my room later... I promise no one would disturb us.. If you love me, go there.. Cause I love you so much.. I'll change for you, baby just come when you're done with Jihyo."

She even bit her lip after telling that and I was dumbfounded.

"Ya.. I'll come.. later. I love you too." I said in a low voice making sure that only the two of us can hear it.

She smirked at me and went to her room..

I decided to prepare the hot choco of Jihyo-unnie while smiling.. I'm so happy..

A/N:

Possible Part 2 if you want to! I hope you guys enjoyed it! :) Please please VOMMENT

VOTE

COMMENT

BE A FAN