TWICE SPECIAL~

This is not totally a good update cause this idea just popped out into my mind out of nowhere but this is full of TWICE. This is a really a random one-shot :)

This is mixed OTP's all together.

I hope you guys, will enjoy it.

---

JEONGYEON

"Which bar now?" the smol person behind me suddenly spoke.

It's midnight yet we're still finding for a bar since we're kinda sick off the bar we passed by a while ago.

If you will ask? This is a habit of our squad to visit random bars and flirt all night long.

Certified playboys, okay?

"I guess this place is fine." Momo said as she points a specific bar.

"****** Bar? Sounds new, huh? We should try it out." I said as I park our car to the parking lot.

"Wait, is this legit or legal?" smol Chaeng asked as she unlocked the door at her side.

"We'll find it out inside when we saw the form." I just simply answered as I go down.

There's a lot of cars in here. I guess they just had a grand opening?

We checked it.

"Yep, it's legit and new."

"Just opened tonight."

The both of them said as they stretched out.

"Sana, you are so quiet tonight. Are you tired already? Then you'll have the treat us cause you lose at the bet." I told to Sana.

When she heard the 'treat' stuff, she was summoned into reality.

"Nope, not yet. I'm just wondering."

"Stupids, let's go inside now. I'm excited!" Momo said excitedly.

So we went in.

Woah, this place is just GREAT. The sound system is so good as well as the lights, it's so much better than the other bars around.

"Woah.." Sana reacted.

"Girl-hunting?" I challenged them.

They all nodded.

"So.. here's the condition..  the first 3 who can successfully table a girl, would be safe." I said as I smirk at them.

"And the last one would have a punishment, gets?" I asked them.

"DEAL." They all answered confidently.

It made me chuckle. I wonder if there are girls can these jerks table.

"Let's start now."

We scattered ourselves finding our own spots to find girls.

Me: Near the Stage (the table of us, is here. So this is the meeting area as well.), Momo: Dance Floor, Sana: To the Bartender's Area

Chaeyoung? She's nowhere to be found! I can't see her, she's so small. HAHAHA.

When I spot a girl that looks attractive for me, I went near her.

"Hi miss.." I applied a seductive voice in that.

You'll fall for me, missy. ;)

I saw her gulp.

"H-Hello."

I looked at her eyes, nose and lips..... She's such a goddess even though she was just sitting.