SaTzu | Regrets

Tzuyu's POV

I shouldn't have let her go.. It's my WORST mistake in my entire life... It's letting her go...

If I wasn't exaggerated, this wouldn't happen... If I listened to you, maybe you're still by my side.. But.. WHY?!

It was my DUMBEST thing.. Why did you do that, Tzuyu? Now you're alone...

.

.

~Flashback~

"We're over, Sana Minatozaki.. Stay away from me! Don't ever show off your face to me!"

What's happening? I caught her FLIRTING with another girl in a bar. I'm so damn jealous like.. ARGH~

"NO~ Tzuyu! You misunderstood it, let me exp----" I cut off her.

"You don't have to explain cause we're over!" I said as I walk out.

~End of Flashback~

I even used a girl just to prove her that it's fine that we broke up.. I used Momo.. but I never thought that this would happened..

I'm such a jerk.. to hurt her so much.

.

I'm currently walking at the spot where we stargazed.. Sana and I...

~Flashback~

"Remember this place, okay?" I told my girlfriend... Sana.

"Why?" she asked.

"The stars here are the witnesses of our love and when I propose to you.." I said and smiled to her..

She smiled back..

"Okay.. I'll wait for that.. I love you." she said.

"I love you too."

We kissed but it's just a smack one.

"They are the witness." I said as I point the stars in the sky.

"Yes."

~End of Flashback~

I was on my way.. but all I could see in this place, is our memories together... I'm mourning for my broken heart right now..

I went for a visit to Sana's tomb.. and I put the flowers on it.

"Happy Anniversary, babe..." I said as my tears started falling..

"I'm really sorry... I didn't mean it... I love you.. if I have a chance to make it up to you... I will but.. It's too late.." I said as my tears continue on falling.

"Maybe if I let you explain.. this wouldn't happen.. I could even propose to you right now.." I continued.

It's Sana's Death Anniversary and Our 2nd Year Anniversary as a couple...

I was shocked when somebody tapped my shoulder..

It was Sana's mother..

"I knew you would visit her.. Sana told me to give this to you on her Death Anniversary and your 2nd year anniversary... I know that Sana's death is really painful but we have to accept it.. She said that you should read that.." Her Mom told me as she force to smile.

I nodded and opened the envelope and saw the letter of Sana.

'Happy Anniversary, babe chewy-ah! I'm sorry for everything that I've done wrong.. But the time had come even though you said we're over, to me, it's not! So I made this letter for you... I never told you about my condition cause I don't want you to love because of mercy.. cause I love you more than I love myself... Always be careful!  Eat 6 times a day as I do to you before when I was alive..  and sleep early! I'm not good at this and I know this wouldn't be enough to fix everything but I hope you're happy now... I love you and I'll always do...

P.S: Check the box there, I have a surprise for you there... :) It's effort you know.

-Your Babe, Sana the Squirrel'

I even cried even more...

I'm missing you so bad... Sana T^T

"You should check the box in your house.. I want you to have privacy." her mom tapped me and I nodded.

I went to my car and opened the box..

It's a handmade wallet with our picture in it also a CD. I was curious of the CD but I couldn't help to cry even more because of the wallet.

I opened the wallet and saw a Yoda Key chain in it, with a letter.

'I remember on how much you wanted this.. So I bought it for you. Take care of it :)'

"Sana....." I cried again... Who wouldn't?..

I kept the wallet in the small box and I decided to go home to play the CD.

It's a video.. I saw her. She's in the hospital at that time.

'Hiiii Chewy!' she greeted at the camera.

'I was wondering if you'll come here and visit me but I know you wouldn't since you're so mad to me.. Anyway... Happy Anniversary.. I hope you liked the wallet that I sewn, I got a lot of wounds because of that hahaha, also the yoda key chain. I hope you'll keep it.. I'll always love you.. Take Care..' she waves at the cam and did a flying kiss before it ends.

I cried..

"Sana, I couldn't live without you.. I love you so much.. I'll be right there.. Wait for Me." I said as I took a pill and ate it.

I positioned myself on my bed, hugging the picture frame with Sana's picture as well as the wallet and closed my eyes.

"Baby, we'll see each other.."

A/N:

Sorry kung sad yung ending kasi sad si Author eh  but I still hope you like it. Don't worry they are still alive HAHHA <3 Miss ko na talaga ang SaTzu kasi unti nalang moments nila ngayon ehhh.. So sila ulit <3

VOTE

COMMENT

BE A FAN