Text

Please play the video for better reading. ^_^

MINA

'I'm near .. I'm coming.. I'm your destiny.'

My eyes widened to that text cause it's a weird number that I haven't encountered before..

'Who are you?'

I replied to the weird who texted me.

'I'm your destiny ;)'

I just shook my head off the stranger.. I bet he/she's just trolling and trying to make people fall her trap.

I stood up and looked at the clock..

O_O

Gosh.. I forgot that I'll be meeting Sana and Momo! I bet they're already mad cause we're supposed to meet at 8:30 and it's 8:20 already!

I rushed to the bathroom and took a bath and get dressed.

After I got dressed, I took the key of my car and I received a message again from the weird stranger~

'Hey, notice me!'

I just shook my head and put my phone in my pocket and went in to the car.

--

I arrived at the meeting place and searched for them who were sitting at the bench.

I took a deep breathe before I went to them.

"Why are you late?" Sana-eonnie asked calmly.

"Mian.. I forgot about the meeting.." I reasoned out that made them chuckle.

"Fine, let's get going now." Momo said.

"Yah~ Where are we going?" I suddenly asked.

"Did you forgot that we're going to an amusement park with our girlfriends?" Momo-eonnie told me.

"Oh right.." I just said in a low voice and walked with them..

Sana-eonnie rushed to her girlfriend, Tzuyu.

I remember when the first time, they've met, Sana really hates her..

But now, it seems that they can't be separated.

"Babeeee! What took you so long?" Tzuyu said as she hugs Sana.

"Mina was just a bit late but nevermind that, let's go now." She answered as she holds Tzuyu's hand.

I faked a cough so they will notice that they're not the only people in here.

We rode my car since I'm the only one who brought.

Momo will be the one to drive, Dahyun at the shotgun seat and the 3 of us at the back..

Psh, not with the lovebirds.

Since I was bored watching to the lovebirds next to me, I just wore my headphones and listened to music..

I received a lot of messages from the weirdo so I decided to reply to those since I was bored..

I can tell she's fun to talk to.

When we reached the amusement park; I told her that we reached our destination amd I kept my phone..

We tried the kid's ride first since Momo and I were not comfortable of extreme rides.

They decided to ride the space shuttle so Momo and I frightened.

"Cmon' babe please?.." Dahyun begged Momo.

"Promise you'll have a reward when you ride." Dahyunie continued and winked at Momo.

"Fine, Mina?" Momo answered.

"Nah, I'll just wait for you, guys here." I said and they fell in line..

When they got farther.. I received a call..

"Annyeonghaseyo." She greeted so she's a gurl.

"Same. Why did you call?"

"Where you at?" she asked.

"Enchanted Kingdom." I answered.

"What are you wearing?" she asked.

"White V Neck shirt, ripped jeans and a blue jacket wrapped around my waist.." I answered.

"Hi, it's me your destiny.." I heard a voice from my back that made me shock and my heart skipped a beat as I face her..

A/N:

Want a part 2? HAHAA :)
Kung mahuhuluan niyo kung sino si 'Destiny', I'll make Part II. Hahaa I hope you guys, enjoyed my update!

VOTE

COMMENT

BE A FAN