~Chapter 18~

Panic welled in your veins like geysers. You strung your fingers in your hair and groaned as your situations got about a million times more complicated.

"This literally means the one good reason I had for hosting Chara here is gone and I'm dealing with this shit because it could be guaranteed Genocide if either Chara is allowed control. This is just FUCKING FANTASTIC!" You yelled.

Frisk flinched away a bit but stayed close. "So you have your Frisk's Chara in your head?" He asked.

Sighing, you nodded. "Yeah, the fucker used the propulsion between AU's as an advantage and attached to my soul."

You knew he didn't understand so much about soul abilities her but you offered a weak smile. "It's fine Frisk, just another factor to work around."

"Are you okay?" Frisk asked.

You took a deep breath and sat up straight. "Yeah, I should've known. Your Chara wouldn't have images of Genocide to use against me. That should've been a tip off for me."

Frisk was quiet a moment before speaking again. "(Y/N), what's Genocide?"

You froze and turned slowly to face him. His innocent expression softened your steel heart and your tried to comfort him. "Something you won't have to deal with of I play my cards right."

"But what is it?" He asked again.

Waiting a moment, you answered with minimal word. "Terrifying." You said softly. "Genocide is terrifying and I won't let you suffer through it."

He seemed confused, but dropped it once you wrapped him in a hug. Frisk jumped up and stood opposite to you. "You stay here (Y/N). I'll get you some of mom's pie to cheer you up!"

Snickering, you merely nodded and he left. As soon as his booted footsteps faded, G!Sans reappeared next to you. He smirked at you, then sat. The sagging mattress caused you to lean against him but you didn't mind. You closed your eyes gently and thought until a strong scent pulled you from your thoughts.

You opened your normal (E/C) eye and looked at G!Sans. He had lit a cigarette and held it in between his teeth. Growling quietly, you moved your hand to his mouth and tugged it away. He sent you an annoyed look which you matched with your own. Before you could stomp it out, you looked at it and an old dam broke.

Sighing, you positioned the cigarette between two fingers and inhaled the smoke. G!Sans watched in fascination as you blew a ring of smoke within another.

"You've smoked?" He asked.

You nodded mutely. "You saw my past. Impossible to get away from it without a few packs. The reason I'm so against it is because I was an addict." You admitted.

G!Sans made the 'oh' face and turned to look at you. "I'm guessing it was your siblings that got you to stop?" He asked.

You chuckled. "That and human lungs don't go along well with tar."

He raised a brow. "Tar in cigarettes?"

You shrugged. "It's a human thing. Human cigarettes can kill. I already know monster cigarettes are made in a healthier way but just a little bit can get me hitched again."

Chuckling, he plucked the cigarette from your fingers and threw it to the ground, crushing it with his shoe. "Well, we wouldn't want that." He cooed.