5

The next morning, I decided to get my own throwing knives from the Impala's trunk. The throwing knives I had weren't actually mine. I just found the set in a pawn shop. I walked over to the Impala and saw Dean sleeping in the front with the windows open. I took this fine opportunity to prank him. 

I giggled and ran into the RV, searching for a permanent marker. I finally found one in the glove box and ran back towards Dean, giggling like a madwoman. I knew that Dean was a pretty heavy sleeper, which worked to my advantage considering the dire circumstances. I drew a large twirly mustache, huge sideburns, and made his eyebrows a fabulous uni-brow. I finished my masterpiece with a large black mole on his upper lip, above his mustache. I then crawled back out of the Impala and placed the marker back into the glove box, wiping off any finger prints. 

I walked out, and decided to put my black bikini on, just in case. I walked up to the Impala, getting plenty of stares from around the group, considering I was only in a bikini at 8 in the morning. "Dean! Sam! Get yer asses up!" Dean shot up like a rocket, waving his knife wildly around in the air. Sam just sleepily raised his head, looking around. His eyes widened when they stopped on Dean's face, he looked back at me and grinned. He knew the drill. Don't rat out your siblings when they play a prank on you. Better well known as: Snitches get Stitches.

I grabbed a glass of water and walked over to Daryl and Merle's tent. I opened it, seeing them snoring peacefully. I quietly shook Merle awake. He looked over at me and grinned looking me up and down. I shook my head smirking, then pointed to the glass of water, then to Daryl. I quickly poured the water onto Daryl. He shot up, and fixed Merle with a glare that could put him six feet under.

I giggled. He fixed his glare on me, and I just smirked, bolting. I knew I was a fast runner, I was just hoping that Daryl wasn't as well. "I bet ya can't catch me, Daryl!" I shouted. I could hear his rapid footsteps behind me, so I ran down the quarry slope. It was a long trip down to the dock in the quarry's lake, so I did a couple cartwheels, then flipped. I continued running as if nothing happened. Those years in the circus did me good. I finally got to the dock, turning around to see a furious Daryl and Dean running down, Sam and Merle ran behind them with huge grins on their faces. I glared at Sam before jumping into the lake and swimming around. When the two men made their way down to the edge of the dock, I looked at Dean. "My, my Dean. What a lovely makeover! Who was your makeup artist? I must know for the future."

Dean glared at me. "You little fucker."

I giggled and put my hand on my chest. "Me? Why thank you! And Daryl, what on earth happened to you?"

Daryl started taking off his clothes, but left his shirt on for some reason. "You better swim fast, Mars, 'cause I'm gonna git ya."

Dean quickly shed his clothes, and jumped into the water. "Holy shit! This is freezing! How are you not cold by now Marie?"

I shrugged. "Maybe cause I'm a cold-hearted bitch? Who knows," Daryl ran away from us. "Well, looks like this is my cue. I guess you can try to catch me. But good luck!"

I swam away from the dock at top speed, making it halfway across the lake when I felt a hand on my ankle. Daryl pulled me back towards him and proceeded to dunk me. When he pushed me under the water, I flipped and started to swim to the bottom. When I was younger, my dad wanted us to be able to hold our breath for a long time. I can hold my breath for around five minutes under the water. I made it to the bottom, and opened my eyes. There were some arrowheads down here, so I grabbed those, and made my way back to the dock, still under water. I popped my head up and Merle jumped. "Sup guys. I found some arrowheads, thought that we could use them. I thought I saw some more things down there so I'm gonna grab a bag and go down there again. It's quite nice," I pulled myself up onto the dock, and looked around. I did not want to go running back up the hill for a bag. "GABRIEL!"

"Sup, sis?" Gabe appeared right next to Sam. "Hi Samsquach! So Marie, what can I do ya for?" He asked.

"Scuba diving gear, and a bag would be great." He snapped his fingers, and it all appeared on me. I looked at him. "Thanks bro. Be nice to Sammy."

I jumped back into the water, and headed down. There were plenty more arrowheads, I grabbed a crap ton of them and zipped the bag closed. I swam around the bottom for a while, looking at all of the little fish, when something caught my eye.

 I swam around the bottom for a while, looking at all of the little fish, when something caught my eye

It was a wonderfully crafted assassins blade, it resembled one from Assassin's Creed. It had algae all over it, so I wiped some of it off, making a bright silver glow emerge. I kept looking around and found a similar looking bow, with a quiver filled with arrows close to it. I got bored and swam up to the surface, to see the entire group looking into the water. "Sup guys? Gabe? I'm done with the scuba gear. I'm keeping the bag. Thanks dude."

I swam up to the dock and opened the bag, revealing my catch. I pulled the sword and bow and quiver out, and proceeded to clean them carefully. People were staring at me with wide eyes while I cleaned my things. "Carl? I found a couple shark teeth for you and Sophia. They're Megalodon teeth. They grew up to sixty feet long. Rick, have you decided?" I looked up at him.

He shook his head. "I need to see about the CDC first. I heard that they were up and running. I know that this seems like a lot to ask of you, but will you come with us?"

I looked over at Dean. "Sure. But only because it's close to our campsite."

Rick looked relieved. "We leave in the morning."