12

"There are walkers in the barn."

I just laughed. Daryl looked over at me in shock. I stood up and walked over to Glenn, who looked terrified. Everybody was staring at me while I lost it. I suddenly felt the load of emotions come over me and I suddenly stopped laughing. I looked over at the barn in the distance, and started to run over there. I must've been going pretty fast, because I got there in less than a minute. I made my footsteps lighter as I approached the barn, careful not to disturb the said walkers. I looked in through the crack in between the two doors. There I saw it, a bunch of damn walkers.

I turned to Glenn, who was being yelled at by Shane for not telling them sooner. I looked at Shane and grabbed the back of his neck. I pulled him off of poor Glenn and shoved him to the ground with some kind of crazy strength that came over me. I felt my eyes darken, so I let go of Shane and stood before him. He was staring at me with some kind of shock. He pointed towards me. "Y-your eyes.. T-the iris turned black," He whispered.

I stumbled backwards, looking around like I would find the answer somewhere. "What am I?" I whispered mainly to myself. 

"You're part demon, princess," I heard a distinct British accent from behind me.

I whipped around. "W-what?" I asked in shock.

"Part. Demon. Did you not hear me the first time?" Crowley asked. "You got the good things, like the strength, speed, quick healing. A little bit of anger issues, but everybody has those. You are lucky."

I looked over at Dean and Sam who were looking at me with sympathetic looks in their eyes. I didn't want sympathy. I wanted to be a normal human. I looked down at the ground. I heard a gasp come from Carol. I looked over to see her staring at something. I followed her stare to see a Spirit. It wasn't any spirit though. It looked like the lady in the pictures in Herschel's house, but with a large bite on her shoulder. She looked angry.

Suddenly, she pointed at Herschel, and with a menacing, calm tone in her voice, she whispered a single word. "You.."

A/N!

Hey, sorry for the short chapter! I just had to get my writer's block away. I will for sure post a longer chapter later this week! Life has been so busy lately, and what a big reveal!! I kinda wanted her to have some weird problem for her, and I was pretty inspired by some other stories. So I made her part demon! So tell me what you guys think! I love hearing from you all. And another thing:

OVER 100 VIEWS!!! OMG! I love you all so much, thank youuuuUuuUUU!! 

Anyways, ciao munchkins!! :P