Chapter 3: Room 32B

• ~ Chapter 3 ~ • 

*Piper's P.O.V*

I stalked out of the classroom and down the hallway, heading to my own little escape. It was an empty classroom that was used for a little hang out place when people would ditch class, but when I was there it was mine and mine only. Everyone knew that. My feet furiously slapped on the tiles of the school corridors as my footsteps echoed and my chest vastly rose and fell from my spiralling temper.

 I mean, why was I in trouble? If he had've kept his imbecile mouth shut, I wouldn't have had to go all savage bitch on his ass. I turned a few corners and walked through the mini courtyard behind the gymnasium as I made my way into the limited amount of cramped buildings, walking up the ramp towards the wooden door that had the figures "Room 32B" imprinted on it.

I swung it open and glared at the couple making out on the decrepit-styled couch "You two, out" I spoke harshly as I held the door open for them. They both hurriedly broke apart and just stared at me "Are you deaf? OUT!" I yelled, growing more impatient as the time ticks by.

 I don't understand how he makes me so angry already, I literally only just met him thirty minutes ago? The couple rushed out of the room as the girl adjusted her bra strap causing me to snort of amusement, something tells me that it was better for that lounge that I walked in at the time I did.

I sighed as the couple were out of sight and the door was closed. I grimly placed my bag onto a lone stool and rolled down the blinds just enough to let a little bit of light into the room so I could see what I was doing, I pulled my lighter out of my purse and set it afire, letting it light up the rest of the room. I admired the dis-proportioned shadows the light created, the fire flickering as my shaky breath lightly blew it.

I texted Stacey, telling her where I was and pulled the cigarette looking object out of the secret pocket I had in my purse. I lit it up and inhaled the toxins the joint provided me, I slowly blew out and watched the smoke linger in the air then disappear completely. I had a few more draws before I heard footsteps approaching, thank god Stacey is here. She sure took her time.

I walked over to the door and was about to open it until it swung open "It's about ti-what the fuck?" I spat as I realised who it was.

 It was Jake

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked, stunned.
 "I could ask you the same thing, princess" His raspy voice croaked.
 "Ugh, don't call me that, it makes me nauseous" I lightly laughed but his face remained stone cold.
 "Pip, what are you doing? Do you know what Brady would do if he found out that you smoke that crap" Jace warned.

 "Yes, which is exactly why you're not going to tell him, right?" I said with a suggestive stare.

His face tightened into a tight glare "Are you seriously asking me to lie to my best mate?" He questioned.
"Look, I just don't want to fight with him, you know how he gets" I sighed.
 "Yeah, I do. I also know that if you don't want to fight with him, don't give him a reason to. Example; drugs" Jake said as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

 "Jake, can this seriously just stay between us? If he finds out, he's literally never going to let me live it down" I pleaded with both my hands knotted together.

He shook his head at me and sighed "You fucking owe me, Reynolds" He growled and walked out of the room and left me by myself. Well thank shit for that...I thought to myself. I checked my phone and saw that I had a text from Stacey

From: Staceeyypoooooo

'Hey boo, be there in 5 xx'

I sighed and got out my other joint, placing it next to me so it was ready to smoke. 

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~ 

*DJ's P.O.V*

I watched her walk out of the classroom as people's mouths were still wide open "DJ, are you alright?" Miss Crafter questioned as she crouched next to my desk.
 "Miss, do you really think I give a flying fuck what that barbie bitch thinks about me?" I scoffed humourlessly.
 "Language, Mr. Jones" She said sternly.
 "My point is, she doesn't know anything about me, so why should I care?" I reasoned with attitude.
 "I was just checking if you were alright, dear, no need for snarky attitude" Miss Crafter justified and walked back to the board to continue as I shoved my earphones back into my ear.

All I know is if this bitch wants to play dirty, I can play dirtier. I lightly tapped the kid that sat at the desk next to me on the shoulder, indicating him to give me some paper which he nonchalantly ripped out of his notebook and handed to me as I nodded in gratitude. He was generous enough to hand me a pen and I scribbled onto the piece of paper then handed it back and quickly thanked him then made my way out of the room as the bell rang.

I slung my bag over my shoulder and tucked the little piece of paper in my back pocket of my jeans and made my way to the destination I needed to go. When I got to the locker, I slipped the note in between the little slits on the little door and chuckled lightly as I walked away. If she wants a fight, she's gonna get a war.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

*Piper's P.O.V*

Stacey and I walked out of Room 32B together, closing the door behind us. Stacey was really the only person in this school who really knew who I was. She doesn't like the act we put on at all but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do, you know? I hate the fact that I have to lie but I haven't been given a choice to be truthful unless I want everything I've worked towards my whole life to concave.

We made our way to our lockers to put our books back in and our notes that we had to study for the next day, as I've put in my combination and opened the door of my locker, a note has slipped out and fallen lightly on the floor. I put my books in and stare at the floor in wonder, I pick it up and read it only to be engulfed with frustration.

It read:

Buckle up, Barbie, it's gonna be a bumpy ride....

Okay, that's it...

It is on like Donkey Kong, asshole.