PART 1

*Your point of view*

"Harry! Harry!" I yell running up to him.He turns around smiling."Hey (y/n)" I Jump into his arms and he spins me.I giggle and tell him to stop."I missed you! School is boring" he laughs and shakes his head."School is good for you.just because i left doesn't mean you have to leave too" He smirks as i pout."You're mean" I whine."Thank you" He puts me down and grabs my hand, pulling me towards his car.I'm surprised the fans haven't found him while he was waiting for me.People think we are 'dating' but we are just best friends.Can't a girl hang out with her guy friend without being mistaking she is dating him?

*Harry's Point of view*

I hear (y/n) Calling my name and i turn around, smiling."Hey (y/n)" I say as she jumps into my arms and i spin her.She giggles and tells me to stop."I missed you! School is boring" She whines as i laugh, shaking my head."School is good for you.Just because i left doesn't mean you have to leave too" I smirk as she pouts.She looks so adorable like that."You're Mean" She whines and i put her down.I grab her hand and start pulling her towards my car.I'm surprised the fans didn't find me while i was waiting for (y/n).The fans are jealous cause they think i'm dating (y/n).I may have a tiny crush on her but she will never like me like that.I mean i'm like a big brother to her.I silently sigh and let go of her hand while i walk to the driver's side.Opening the car and hopping in.I wait for (y/n) to do the same before i turn on the car and drive to my house."Harry, so i was wondering if i can invite over my new boyfriend for movie night" She says quietly.I look at her shocked.She never told me she had a boyfriend.