PART 7

*Still Harry's Point of view*

I didn't hang up and ran to my car, driving to the school as quickly as i can.I hung up the phone quickly and started looking in empty rooms.I have to find her before he hurts her.I shouldn't have trusted him.I try to open a door but it's locked."Shh stay quiet" Someone whispers harshly.I hear a whimper and i start banging on the door."Look at what you did! You piece of trash, you deserve what i did to you" Someone yells as they quickly start walking around.I look in through the window and see a male body and a small female body.I look at the Female body and she's shaking.The door opens and i see Austin Smirking.I stand up straight and pushed him against the wall."What The Fuck did you do to her?!" I growl as he smirks wider."What she deserves for being such a whore"."She's not a whore! What kind of animal are you?" I punch him in the gut as he falls to the ground.I get on him and start punching him repeatedly in the Face.I see blood coming out of his face.Someone pulls me off of him and i try to break lose."Let Me go, He deserves this" I growl as they take him away from me.I didn't notice but I had attracted a crowd."Sir you have to leave this campus now" Some old man says."I need to get (y/n), That guy Raped her" Everyone Gasps and they let me go.I run into the empty room and look around."(y/n)" i say, trying to see in the dark room.I feel something or someone run to me."H-harry" They Cry, It's (y/n)."I'm here love, Shh don't cry." I whisper hugging her.

*Your Point of view*

I start looking for my clothes with shaky hands and fall to the ground, hitting my hand against something hard.I whimper and let the tears fall.Austin had left and i heard yelling.I ignored it and put on my clothes with my non-hurt hand.I see the door open again and someone calls my name, it's harry.I run to him and wrap my arms around his waist, not wanting to let go."h-harry" I cry."I'm here love, Shh don't cry" He whispers hugging me."I-i wanna die harry" I whisper putting my face on his chest."Don't say that.You don't deserve to die, You're Beautiful, smart, and my short buddy" he kisses the top of my head and picks me up, bridal style.I hide my face on his neck, not wanting to see anyone or anything.He carried me to his car and put me in the back seat.I Curl up into a ball and cry into my knees.