PART 6

*Your Point of view*

I was ready.I had to do this.I mean it's just once in a life-time i can be with harry during a tour.I had to break up with Austin.I will miss him because he's Sweet, Caring, Hot, and just the best boyfriend ever.I sigh and walk to his group."Hey babe" He says when i stand next to him.He puts an arm around my shoulder and i silently sigh."Austin Can we talk?" I ask quietly."Sure babe" He looks at me."Privately" I mumble.He nods and we walk to an empty classroom."What's up?" He asks as i lean against a wall."Well uh..." I freeze.He raises an eyebrow and tells me to spit it out.I sigh once Again, "Wehavetobreakupbecausei'mgoingontourwithharrymybestfriend" I say Quickly.I look at him and he looks mad."So you're leaving me for a faggot, i mean 5 faggots?" He asks."They are not Faggots! Don't you dare call them that" I snap.He smirks and pushes me against the wall, making me accidently butt dial Harry.I Take everything back about what i said about him.I knew dating a jock will be bad but no.I let my friends set me up like a retard i am."Leave me Alone please." I say quietly, feeling weak.He Smirks wider and Looks at me up and down."No can do babe, Why don't you tell that curly head boy that you're staying with me" He growls."I'm not going to listen to you" I say.He pushes his body close to mine and starts kissing my neck."Leave me alone" I whisper trying not to cry."Hm I like this weak side of you, Your Friend Can't save you now can he?" He mumbles from my neck.I heard the bell ring as Austin starts taking my clothes off.He had locked the door and told me to not make one sound.He's lucky this class is never used.

*Harry's Point of View*

I was watching T.v when my phone rings, (y/n) was calling me.Shouldn't she be in class by now?I click accept, "Hello?" I ask.I don't hear anything.She must've butt-dialed me.I was gonna hang up until i heard i heard her voice, "Leave Me alone please."