PART 4

*Your Point of View*

Austin had to walk home alone cause i was staying over at harry's like always.I close the door and walk up to harry."Why is it that every time i come here for movie night you have to put a scary movie?" I ask crossing my arms.He smiles innocently showing off his dimples."I didn't know that.I'm sorry (y/n), Forgive me?" He asks.I shake my head and walk to the couch.He Pouts and sits next to me."Please" He says in a cute voice.I shake my head again and look at the T.v which is turned off.He smirks and whispers in my ear, "Well then the tickle monster is coming for you." His breath sends shivers down my spine and i look at him shocked."Y-you wouldn't" I stutter and try to get up but he grabs me by my waist and pins me down."H-harry please no" i laugh as he tickles me."Do you forgive me?" He asks."No" I continue laughing."Well i'm not stopping" He smirks again."O-okay i forgive you" I yell.He stops tickling me as i try to catch my breath."I hate you harry" I mumble."Sure you do" He says sarcastically.

*Harry's Point of view*

I smirk and whisper in her ear, "Well then the tickle monster is coming for you." She looks at me shocked, "Y-you wouldn't" She stutters and tries to get up but i grab her by the waist and pin her down."H-harry please no" She laughs while i tickle her."Do you Forgive me?" I ask."No" She continues laughing."Well i'm not stopping" I smirk again."O-Okay i forgive you" She yells and I stop tickling her.I sit down next to her and brush a hand through my hair.(y/n) notices and asks me what's wrong.I look up to see her and bite my bottom lip."(y/n)...i'm going on tour tomorrow.I was going to tell you earlier but Your boyfriend came" I say.I look at my hands and sigh.She's quiet.I knew this will happen...