PART 3

*Still Your Point of view*

Please don't have a talk with him.Harry will always do this, that's why i never had a boyfriend for more than a week.I give him a 'Don't you dare' Look and he smirks."So what's his name?" Harry asks and i sigh."Austin" I say, holding his hand tighter."I'm harry nice to meet you, Austin" He says putting his hand out and Austin kindly shakes it."Can we watch the movie now?" I ask, giving harry a look."Sure. what movie?" He asks.I roll my eyes and guide Austin to the couch.I sit on his lap and put my head on his shoulder while harry puts a scary movie on.He knows i hate scary movies yet he puts them on purpose.I sigh once again and get ready to hide.

-I'm skipping the movie scene cause no one cares-

*Harry's Point of view*

I shook Austin's hand and we went to sit on the couch.He seems like a nice guy, not like those other boys who tried to play with (y/n)'s heart.I put on a scary movie knowing (y/n) Hates them.She's sitting on his lap, her head on his shoulder while i'm sitting alone in the love couch.Every scary scene she will hide her face in his chest while he slightly chuckled.I always did that when we had our movie nights.I silently sigh and look at the T.v.Why am i so stupid to think she will like me? I'm just her best friend, Who has to tell her some news.But i won't tell her until we are alone.