PART 10

*Harry's Point of view*

I glare at liam before running out of the room and follow (y/n).I saw her sitting across Zayn, with her back to me.I see her shrug.Zayn notices me and winks.I silently walk over to them, not wanting to interrupt."I guess i like him, When we kissed i felt sparks, butterflies in my stomach but it could've just been a thing in the moment." She sighs."What will you do if he heard what you said right now.." Zayn asked her."i-i...Wait he's behind me isn't he?" She asks, shock in her voice.Zayn slowly nods and gets up, leaving me alone with her.She looks at me, blushing."Hey (y/n)" i whisper."Hey" She says really quiet."About earlier...i'm sorry" She says."Sorry for what?" I ask confused that she's apologizing for kissing me."I shouldn't have kissed you.I mean come on you don't like me like that.I'm just your best friend.It was just a thing in the Moment" She whispers.I wince slightly when she says 'just a thing in the moment'.That's what she thought it was?

*Your Point Of View*

Zayn Got up and left me alone with harry.I'm still surprised that i kissed him and that he let me.It was just a thing in the moment right? He doesn't like me like that.I'm just his best friend, his little sister.I look at harry, blushing."Hey (y/n)" He whispers."Hey" I say really quiet."About earlier...i'm sorry" I whisper."Sorry for what?" He asks confused."I shouldn't have kissed you.I mean come on you don't like me like that.I'm just your best friend.It was just a thing in the Moment" I whisper.I notice him wince slightly when i say 'just a thing in the moment'.Why will he wince? Maybe it's just my imagination playing with me."(y/n). You got it all wrong.I love you.I'm in love with you.I Love Your Smile, The Way your eyes sparkle when you smile, Your Laugh, How you wake up with a smile on your face, and i love Your Personality.You are My Everything.I don't want you to be my best friend.I want to be with you forever.(y/n) Will you do me the honor of being my Girlfriend?" He Asks, getting on one knee and looks up at me.I bite my bottom lip and smile."Yes harry.I'll be your Girlfriend" I say and jump in his arms.He picks me up and spins me around."I Love You (y/n)" He yells and I giggle.He stops spinning me and puts me down."I Love you too Harry"

THE END! Feedback? Should i write more imagines in the future?

-ANGIEE