PART 5

*Your point of view*

"(y/n)...i'm going on tour tomorrow.I was going to tell you earlier but Your boyfriend came" He said looking at his hands and sighing.I stand their crying, feeling the tears about to spill out.I run to the front door and start running towards my house.How come he barely told me today? He could've told me a few days ago.I wouldn't have invited Austin if i knew it was his last day here until he left me.I hear someone yelling my name but continue running in the rain.Yes it started raining, can this day get any worse?I run up my steps and was about to open the door until someone grabbed me by the waist."(y/n)" Harry says out of breath, "You didn't let me finish" He lets go of me and turns me around."I-i was going to ask you if you wanted to come with me" He says.I start crying and fall into his arms."Don't cry love..Shh why are you crying?" He asks."W-what about school? And A-Austin.I just can't leave everything behind just to go with you" I whisper."We can hire someone during tour to teach you and The Austin Problem, you have to solve that on your own" He says and i nod."t-thank you harry" I whisper and look at him.

*Harry's Point of view*

I hope she will say yes to my other question.I really want her to come.I don't want her to be alone like last time.I wanna show her what a good friend i am.I look up in time to see (y/n) running out the door and into the rain.I stand up and start running after her. "(y/n)! (y/n)!" I yell.She was about to open the door until i grabbed her from her waist."(y/n)" i say out of breath, "You didn't let me finish" I let her go and turn her around."i-i was going to ask you if you wanted to come with me" I say.As soon as i finish my sentence she starts crying and falls into my arms."Don't cry love..Shh Why are you crying?" I ask rubbing her back."W-what about school? And A-Austin.I just can't leave everything behind just to go with you." She whispers.About the school thing, i already had a plan."We can hire someone during tour to teach you and The Austin Problem, You have to solve that on your own" I say and she nods."T-thank you harry" She whispers and looks at me.I love the way her (y/c/e) eyes sparkle when she's happy.I smile and squeeze her gently.