PART 2

*Still harry's Point of View*

I bite my bottom lip before putting on a Fake smile."Sure love" I say and park the car in front of my house.I turn off the engine and climb out the car, sighing.I put my car keys in my front pocket and get out my house keys.I walk to the front door and open it.I look at (y/n) who is barely walking up the porch and smile.She smiles at me and closes the door.We walk to the living room and sit on the couch.Her phone rings and she gets up, signaling hold up to me.I nod as she walks to the kitchen.I groan and put my head on my hands."Why did i say yes?" I mumble to myself.I close my eyes and doze off.

*Your Point of view*

I asked him quietly because i know how protective he is of me.He is like an older brother to me and that's all.I don't wanna be those type of friends who date but when they break up things get awkward between them.So i'm sticking to my boyfriend and my dancing.I'm a ballerina.I practice at a mini studio near my house."Sure Love" He says and we walk inside his house.We sit on the couch but my phone rings.I stand up and signal him to hold up.I walk to the kitchen and answer my phone."Hello?" I ask."Yea. it's a bright yellow house.Okay i'll meet you outside" I say and hang up, walking to the front door.I open it and smile.Austin, my boyfriend, hugs me and lightly kisses my lips.I kiss back and smile after he breaks the kiss.I grab his hand and pull him to the living room, where harry is.Harry Stands up and looks at us.