PART 8

*Your Point of view*

Harry carried me to my room and put me on my bed."i'll pack your things, we have to leave to the airport in a few hours" He whispers and walks to my closet.I stand up quickly and walk over to him."i'll help you" I say and grab out my suitcase and a carry on.He nods and grabs some shirts and jeans.I walk over to my under garments and put them in my suitcase after harry put in the shirts and jeans.I grab some sweats and a t-shirt before walking to my bathroom."i'm going to change real quick" i close the door and strip off my clothes, leaving me in my bra and panties.I put on the sweats and t-shirt, putting my hair in a messy bun and walk out the bathroom.I see harry finished packing my suitcase and is sitting on the bed.I grab my laptop and phone, putting it in my carry on.I grab my makeup bag, also putting it in the carry on.

-Skipping the air plane ride because it's boring yo!-

We were inside the boy's tour bus, watching Paranormal activity.I was hiding my face in harry's chest because this movie was too scary for me.Harry knew it but of course he didn't tell the boys.I met them and their girlfriend's a few times.They were all kind and fun.Louis, will always make me laugh. Liam, was like an older brother to me. Niall, loves food like me and Zayn well he cares about his hair, just like me.

*Harry's Point of View* 

We had packed and went on the plane.Now we're at the tour bus, watching paranormal activity.(y/n) looks scared, like always.She looked so cute like that.It's hard being in love with your best friend when she just thinks of you as her brother.I start playing with her hair while she hides her face on my chest.I smile at her and look at the guys.I catch louis looking at me, smirking.I raise an eyebrow at him but he turns back to the T.v.I shrug it off and look at (y/n).She fell asleep.I get up and carry her to my bunk.I cover her and walk back to the media room.Louis gets up and sits next to me."So you like (y/n) huh?" He asks."H-how do you know?" He smirks.The boys have now all turned to us."You can see it in your eyes." I look at the guys who nod."Well i don't like her.I'm in love with her" I quietly say."Why haven't you told her?" Niall asks.I was about to answer but we heard someone yelling.