Sweetheart Claude X reader

Claude's Pov
I was watching my spider queen from the window of the library. She was in the garden admiring the beautiful flowers. I couldn't help but stare when she bent down and picked a vibrant red rose. She turned around and looked up at me. Smiling she waved and I turned away a light red dusting my cheeks I pushed my glasses up and retreated back into the manor.
(Y/n) POV
I sighed "oh Claude" he was never one to show others the warmer side of himself. No matter what he was always cold to people around him. Even me when we where in public. But behind closed doors he was such a sweetheart. I giggled and picked some more flowers for the dinner table and walked back into the manor.

Claude pov and a time skip ⏭
I finally got Alois to go to bed. Where could she be I thought as I looked around for my delicate little spider. I heard her angelic voice around the corner and quickened my step. I had a rough day so I was eager to get to her. I stopped abruptly right before the corner as I hear three other voices. I peaked my head around the corner and saw the three dimwits fawning over my queen. Anger clouded my vision as Canterbury laid his head on (y/n) lap. She stroked his head as Thompson whispered something into her ear she laughed and whispered something back causing them both to smile. I didn't even realize that I had been grabbing the wall so hard that a chunk had come off. I put it on the floor and let out a long sigh what in the world could they be talking about I thought well there only one way to find out. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath transforming into a black and gold spider and climbed up to the ceiling. Crawling into the corner of the room they where in listening to there conversation.

(Y/n) pov
I laughed as Timber whispered a joke into my ear. We had been trading jokes for the past hour now ever since I taught them what a joke was. It was cute to see them think very hard on the things that would make me laugh. I giggled looking down at Canterbury who was in my lap. So cute I thought these there hardly ever talk to anyone except themselves so I enjoy when they talk with me every once in a while. I yawned and looked up spotting a certain spider in the corner. I laughed and looked at all of them "well guys if you'll excuse me it is getting late and Claude must be waiting for me" they all pouted and I giggled. They are so cute! I gave them each a hug and exited the room on my way back to the bedroom I shared with Claude I spotted him again this time trying to get down and land on the table. I approached him and put my hand out he happily climbed onto it and I smiled. I continued on my way to our room I put him on the bed as he transformed back into his handsome self. I started to walk towards him so I could embrace him. I know that it isn't easy dealing with Alois and his bratty behavior. Before I could get the chance to embrace my handsome demon lover he forcefully grabbed my hand and glared at me. I gulped and winced when his grip tightened "did I do something to offend you darling?" His glare was intense and made me cower in fear. He loosened his grip a bit and pulled me towards him holding him. "Claude, darling are... did I do something to upset you?" I asked quietly into his chest. He sighed and grabbed my chin pushing it up so that I looked at him and gently kissed me. "I'm sorry my delicate spider queen... it's just when I saw the three dimwits fawning over you it angered me... they where to close to my queen... I was afraid maybe they had taken you from me... maybe they had stolen your heart..." he frowned as he whispered his thoughts into my ear. I hugged him tighter to me and giggled. "My darling spider you have it all wrong those three are nothing more than friends I taught them how to tell jokes today and we where sharing our favorites." I caressed his cheek.

Claude's pov
I nuzzled her hand and kissed her palm. She smiled up at me. "I'm sorry my queen I just can't help to get jealous when others are around you." I mumbled into her warm and delicate hand. She giggled again. So fucken cute I thought. "Claude, my darling I'm yours and you are mine nothing can take me from you except death it's self" I kissed her and placed my hands around her waist wanting her closer to me. Her arms wrapped themselves around my neck. Her small hands going up to play with my dark locks. I moved my hands to the knot of the corset keeping me out. I undid it while I licked her bottom lip gently asking for permission. She granted it and I stuck my tongue into her mouth gently sucking on it. I gently tugged at her dress making it come lose and reviling her top half to me the other still hidden by her (f/c) panties. I pulled away from my gorgeous lover. Picking her up bridal style I placed her on our bed and got on top of her. I whispered in her ear " I love you so much (y/n)" she smiled as she kissed me "I love you to my handsome spider" I nuzzled my head into her neck and kissed it gently causing her to gasp and shiver. I kissed down to her collarbone and her neck wasn't as sensitive as the rest of her was so I never really paid attention to it and bit and sucked her collarbone making her moan quietly. I started to go lower leaving a trail off kisses down to her  soft warm breast. I cupped her (b/s) breast in my hand giving it a small squeeze. "Mmm~" she bit her lip as she moaned. I slowly licked her nipple. Swirling my tongue around her nipple making her moan again. I bit it and pulled just a little. I switched breast and continued my teasing. I took a deep breath groaning as I took in her sent. Her pheromones where so strong. I looked at her and smiled. He face was dusted with a light shade of red. "C-Claude please don't stop~" she moaned out and I went back to making her feel good. I kissed in between her perfect breast trailing kisses down towards her womanhood leaving a few love bites on her stomach. I got to her panties and slowly took them off. I groaned and my eyes flashed for a little as I took another deep breath. The bulge in my pants was quite noticeable. I cleared my throat and looked up and my lover "can you help me out my queen?" She smiled and got on her knees and started to undo the buttons my suite and pulling it off of me. She kissed me while her hands went down to my pants undoing the buttons on it and pulling down the zipper. Her soft (s/c) hands finding there way to my cock she gently stroked it and then started going faster causing me to groan into our loving yet lust fill kiss. I couldn't take it anymore and she knew it. I wanted more and so did she. I pulled away from our kiss and laid down. She smirked "it's been a while since you let me be on top of you~" she got on top of me and turning so that her mouth was by my erection. She licked my tip swirling her tongue on it make me groan. I licked the full length of her womanhood from her clit to her entrance causing her to moan as she bobbed her head up and down on my cock making me shiver. She was soaking. I stuck my tongue into her entrance causing her to moan "mmm~" she gagged a little as she deep throated me making me hit the back of her throat. I pushed my tongue deeper into her exploring her wet hole. My tongue was longer than other demons I could lick the bridge of my nose if I really wanted to. I pulled my tongue out of her and swirled it around her clit causing her to shiver and move her head faster on my cock.

(Y/n) pov
"Mmmm~" I moaned while hollowing out my mouth a bit taking him deeper down my throat I gagged a bit and wrapped my tongue around his cock which was quite lengthy and moved my head faster. I shivered as I felt him stick that ridiculously long tongue back into me. I moaned and felt a knot start to form. He started to pump his tongue in and out of me making me shiver. Two can play at that game I thought as I took him deeper moving faster. I took him out my mouth and kissed the side of his shaft and licking back down to his base. I paid special attention to his tip making his cock throb. I opened my mouth and took him back in.
Claude's pov
I groaned as she continued playing with me. I didn't know how much longer I could hold on. I just had to make her cum first I pumped my tongue faster into her. Making her moan out my name "C-Claude ~ I'm gonna cum~" I used my thumb to rub her clit up and down swirling it causing her to shiver. "I can't hold it anymore Claude I'm cumming" she moaned cumming all over my face. She bobbed her head twice more causing me to cum down her throat. She turned back around and kissed me we tasted each other on your tongues. I felt myself get hard again as I grabbed her one of her breast and squeezed it she moaned and pulled away. She positioned herself right on top of me I fixed my cock to that it lined up perfectly with her entrance. I groaned as she slowly lower herself. Once my full length was inside of my darling I allowed her to adjust herself before moving her hips in a circular motion. She moaned and grabbed my hand intertwining out fingers together. She started to bounce slowly at first quickly gaining more and more speed. She threw her head back moaning. I groaned and started to thrust my hips up to her matching her rhythm. "Ahhh~ C-C-Claude~" she moaned out my name trying to bounce faster. "Ugh~ my lovely I think you got tighter~" I groaned as she smirked and tightened up more. "Fuck!" I growled. (Y/n) was getting sloppy with her jumps. Shes close got to make her go nuts I thought as I sped up my thrust. I let her hands go and placed them on her hips holding her while I thrusted deeper into her. I saw her eyes roll back into her head. Her hands where on my chest. "Darling I-I-I'm gonna cum~" she moaned. "Me too lovely~ me too" I groaned as I went faster into her. I became sloppy. "Claude!" She screamed my name as she came her warm juices making me cum inside her while moaning out her name "(y/n)~" I pulled out of her as she laid on top of me. We took a moment to catch our breath. And the same time said "I love you Claude (y/n)" we laughed and I kissed her head. She slowly drifted off to sleep. "I love you more than you could ever know sleep well my beautiful darling" I whispered kissing her head again. I played with her hair and started up at the ceiling. I should teach those three a lesson tomorrow.
Alois pov
I came looking for Claude because I couldn't sleep and the others where incompetent. I was in front of his door about to knock and come in when I heard strange noises and put my ear to the door and gasped "Claude you devil" I blushed hearing them and walked my back towards my room a little jealous off (y/n) I'll teach her to touch my Claude I thought.
The triplets pov
We left before his highness could catch us snooping. All of us had heard everything and all of us had erections. We spoke in unison " miss (y/n) sounded lovely" "indeed" we all chimed in. "Wonder if we can make her make those sounds for us"

————————————————————————
*pours holy water on middle school me* well I hoped that fixed this chapter. I know for a fact that it's not as cringy as it was before cause I couldn't even get passed the first three sentences to see if I could keep any of it so I trashed everything. *points to burning trash can in the corner* thank you to whoever read the old version and liked it hoping you like this version better than the other one I know I did even tho I hate his character XD.
*middle school me running around smacking herself against everything* it burns
You deserve it for the cring whoever let me write this at such a young age should have smacked little me. *turns back to readers and waves goodbye* bye for now everyone again thank you for reading my short stories. Much love ❤️