Hey guess whoes not dead

Hello everyone who reads my shitty writing XD. So I kinda fell off the face of the earth for quite a long time and I've finally returned to this app and writing again. And tbh im cringing at how bad my writing was in middle school 😅 like it's so bad why did anyone let me write this. Thank you to all who read my trash stories and support me even tho I kinda just vanished 😭. So now that... I was going to say that my life isn't shit but that's a lie it's still shit 🙃. Now that I regained my love for writing I'll be making the few lemons 🍋 I have on here better because they are just cring XD. I'll also be adding more lemons also maybe adding some cuddly stories and some hard to read stories. Once I fix up the lemons here I'll open this book up to request if you like how I write. Again thank you all who read my shit writing *gets smacked in the face*
Levi: oi brat stop saying your writing is shitty. *rubs cheek* ouch that hurt Levi
Hawks: *grabs author-Chan and hugs her* "it's ok dove he just doesn't like you putting yourself down. Remember the promise you made to yourself try to be positive about what you love to do"
*realizes who is holding me and pushes away* "you're spoiling things shooo" *yeets chicken nuggets over him to make him leave* well that happened. Back to what I was saying I really appreciate all of you who read my stories it makes me feel good knowing people liked middle school me's writing but now that I'm older and got a bit better at writing I'll fix all that trash and make it better. I hope you enjoy the fixed versions once I finish them. Love you all!