Jealous! Katsuki Bakugo X Reader

I was walking down the hall towards my class, 1-A. As always it looked as if I was a celebrity and had my own entourage due to the number of people surrounding me on my way to class. I was very popular with everyone at school no matter where I went I was always flocked by people. "Well everyone I hope you all have a lovely day" I stated with a closed-eyed smile. The crowd dispersed as soon as I walked into class and shut the door behind me. Sighing I walked towards my desk only to be surrounded by my classmates the second I sat down. Well, at least they let me get to my seat this time I thought as they started to bombard me with questions and comments. It was hard to keep up with everyone as they blurted out question their questions and comments. I sat there nervously smiling and gasping like a fish trying to get out a single word. Next thing I knew Kacchan had slammed his hands on his desk activating his quirk and making me jump, getting the attention of the crowd "Get lost you dam extras!" He exclaimed, his desk was right next to mine. They all went back to there seats, muttering under their breaths, all except Tenya who was scolding Kacchan for scaring our classmates and damaging the desk a little the desk. I smiled over at them, I had known Katsuki my whole life, we lived on the same street we were actually neighbors before we were moved into the dorms. As I saw that there wasn't going to be an end to Tenya's scolding I decided to text the spiky-haired blond knowing that he wasn't paying attention to Tenya anyway his response was quick. 

                                                                                                                      Me:                                                                                                                                                                                                        Hey Kacchan just wanted to say                                                                                                                                      thank you for dealing with the                                                                                                                                       crowd earlier. I was starting to get a                                                                                                                                bit overwhelmed by them... 😅          He let out a "tch" before responding. He was completely ignoring Tenya at this point which made Tenya scold him for being rude. I giggled at the sight.

Angry pomeranian 💥💥:                                                                                                                                                    I didn't do it for you. They were                                                                                                                    annoying and kept shoving me. 

I looked up from my phone to see that Tenya had finally given up on trying to scold Kacchan. I poked him on the arm to get his attention. He turned to look at me, I smiled at him and sweetly said "Thank you Kacchan even if it was for your own benefit." He looked away letting out a soft "tch." For a second I thought I saw him blush but then remembered he doesn't do that type of stuff. Mister Aizawa walked in "Good Morning class" he conveyed sleepily. We all chimed in at once "Good Morning Mister Aizawa!" He explained to us that we were going to be training some more on perfecting our ultimate moves and told us to change into our hero costumes and head over to gym gamma.