My Sweet (y/n)

Ciel's Pov~
I was watching my new maid clean my study. She'd bearly begun working her a month ago and I was already very intoxicated with her. whenever she was around me I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. Today was no different. I couldn't seem to take my eyes off her as she moved swiftly around the room making sure every little thing was clean. I wasn't paying attention to my work anymore and ended up spilling my ink well on my lap. She turned around when she heard the ink well hit the floor and quickly rushed over to me saying, "Oh my master are you alright?" she got down on her knees and started dapping a cloth on me so that I would at least be dry. She was blushing as she got closer to a certain area. She looks so cute when she blushes I thought. I realized I was still staring at her a faint blush dusted my cheeks, I looked away before she noticed. I tensed when I felt the cloth and her hand get closer to my member but she never touched it. Instead, she went under my desk to retrieve my ink well. I wanted to reach for her ass so badly but restrained myself. She came back up and her face was so close to mine I could feel her breath. I looked at her lips and attempted to get closer to her but she moved away her pretty little face was red and that made me chuckle. she put the inkwell on my desk and went to the other side of it. She bowed and shyly whispered out "I'll inform Sebastian that you need new clothes for the day." She turned and started for the door. I smirked and said, "(y/n)." She turned around with a confused look on her face making her so much cuter. "Yes, master?" I blushed she had called me that so many times before but this time it got to me. "I want you to help me get changed Sebastian isn't here anyway I sent him to run a few errands," I remarked as I got up from my chair and headed for the door. (y/n) stood there shocked as I pushed open the door and held it. I motioned for her to come "come (y/n)." She shook her head and walked out saying "yes master I'm coming." Oh, you will be I thought smirking and started walking with her by my side.  We got to my room and (y/n) opened the door letting me pass through first. Her coming in after me and closing the door. "Lock it (y/n) I don't want anyone coming in here." 

(Y/n)'s pov~

My heart was pounding Ciel didn't let anyone help him get changed except Sebastian. Alright (y/n) calm down it ok I breathe in and turned around to see Ceil looking at me. I cleared my throat before I spoke, "I'll get the bath ready so you can wash off the ink master." I walked towards the bathroom and got the bath ready making sure it wasn't too hot or too cold. I got up from testing the water and turned around to walk back into the room to inform the master that the bath was ready. I didn't expect him to already be behind me completely naked. My face went red as I looked at his toned body it was slightly muscular but not that much. my gaze reached his v line and just as I was about to go lower his voice brought me back to reality. "Like what you see (y/n)?" I blinked a couple of times and looked up at him he was smirking. I shook my head rapidly in an attempt to keep myself from blushing. "M-master i-if y-y-you'll e-e-excuse me I'll leave you to get cleaned up." I stuttered out and rushed back into his room. I looked into his mirror and saw my face looked like a bloody tomato. I sighed as I went to his wardrobe and picked out some new clothes for him to wear. I can't believe that just happened I thought to myself. I hadn't even realized that Ciel had gotten out of the bath already and was right behind me with a towel wrapped around his waist. 

Ciel's pov 

I grabbed the towel (y/n) had set out for me and dried myself off while heading back into the room. I looked at her digging through my wardrobe and walked up behind her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her towards me. she yelped startled by my sudden actions "M-master what are you doing." she asked confused. I smiled and put my head in the crook of her neck and breath in her alluring scent. "I just really wanted to hold you..." I trailed off and placed a gentle kiss on her neck. "(y/n) I really like you... I want to make you mine and mine alone... I don't want anyone else to have you... your mine I want you so I'll make you mine." I breathed out onto her neck kissing her neck once more. I wrapped my arms tighter around her.