Chapter 5

*Harry's POV*

"I said fucking get out i hate you!" She screamed

I was speechless. I got out of the flat and into the car. Fuck. Now she hates me, great. I was mean to her but i had no other choice. I can't let her know that i love her, she'd stop talking to me and i can't live without her. Hell i love it when she calls me at night because she had another nightmare but i had no other comeback. She makes things so difficult and so hard. Why can't she just drop it and move on, it's not like she would be with him... Or maybe she would. But he's no good for her. If i had to lose her for another guy at least i have to know that he'll make her happy. I don't even know why i keep her to me when i don't see a future with her. I don't even plan on expressing my feelings towards her. I'm beat the shit out of Mark or whatever his name is.

And here i was. Outside his dorm room. I kept banging on his door until he finally opened up and i didn't hesitate once before i punched him in the face. Oops here comes another punch. This is all his fault and he deserves it. He's an asshole.

*Lae's POV*

He left. I can't believe it, he left. He fucking left. I need something. Now. And i know where to find it. I opened my pencil case and brought out my pencil sharpener since he had thrown all of my blades. It's like he knew that i'll need them, he knew that he'll hurt me again just like he always does. I took out the blade and i started painting. This was art to me and i enjoy it. I love the way the blades make your skin reflect your soul. Your broken soul. But i can't stop. I started going deeper and faster. This was too good, too nice, too relaxing. I'm lonely. So lonely. I miss him, i need him. I was used to him laying on the couch then falling asleep, or singing while showering or dancing and yelling to get my attention while i'm studying. Images and memories of him played in my mind as i continued my masterpiece. I'm getting out of control and i'm feeling dizzy and my hand is numb. It's like my veins are gonna explode and my hand is all red, covered in blood. I had forgotten how deep i was going. Never in my life i had done this much. I rested my head back and i shut me eyes.