Chapter 4

The ride home was short. All the way, i was trying to figure out why Harry was this way. It was getting on my nerves. He parked the car and i wasted no time before climbing out and rushing to the lobby. Harry and i didn't live together but he spent a lot of time over. Like when he wasn't partying or sleeping with someone. Ugh just the image of him with another girl gave me a headache. Right when we reached inside he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to face him.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked as if nothing happened half an hour ago.

"Why did you push Mike away?"

"Because he's not good for you." He answered bluntly.

"And who are you to decide that."

"Listen, i care for you and i know him well. He'll just play you and then break your heart and the last thing i need is for you to go all depressed and start talking shit and expecting me to pick up the pieces".

His words were enough to cause me depression.

"I don't even need you! And you don't even know how to comfort someone so why would i expect you to be helpful."

I was trying my best to hold back those tears and sobs. How could he talk to me that way. He knows me too well and he knows that those worts really hurt.

"Oh yeah? That why you call me every night while crying. And then you wonder why you have no one and no friends! It's because you're always too fucking sad."

"Get. Out. Now." I was getting mad and if he doesn't leave i'll most likely end up murdering him.

"No"

"I said fucking get out i hate you!" The words rushed out of my mouth before i could stop them.