Chapter 1

I woke up late at night from another nightmare. They have been haunting me for years and years ever since i was young. Suddenly, i found myself dialing his number. The phone rang twice before he answered. Just by hearing his raspy voice i felt secure. "Lae, is everything okay?" He was worried.

"Yeah it's just... Just another nightmare" the memories of them made me shiver

"I'll be on my way" was all he said before he hung up.

I had known Harry for almost a year now and i already depend on him. He was different then the type of guy you'd expect me to be with. He was tough on the outside and delicate on the inside. His tattoos and piercings cover his cuts and scars. He loves poetry and reading books but he never admits it. No one knows the real reason why he gets his tattoos.

No matter who he dates i like thinking that he's mine. I thought i knew who i was, until i met him. A month after i met him, i got a tattoo. Not because he has ones but because he was right, tattoos help when it comes to insecurities. Everything about him made me love him even more. The way his brows furrow in concentration while listening talk nonstop about my stupid stories. The way he knows when there's something wrong with me without having to tell him. He reads my mind and he seems to get me like no one else does. He brings out the real me and i love it.

I was interrupted from my thoughts by a loud knock on the door. Right when i opened he burst in and studied my appearance with wide eyes. "What's wrong? Where were you? Why didn't you open immediately? Did you do something to yourself?"

"Calm down, i'm fine. I didn't hear you that's it" i answered.

"Oh my god. You scared the hell out of me lae. Don't ever do that again" He was calming down.

"I'm sorry." I said quietly

He hugged me tight and kissed my forehead. He must have read my mind again because he held my hand and lead me to the bedroom, "Let's go to bed."

I laid on the bed while he took off his clothes keeping only his boxers on. I couldn't help but stare until i got caught, receiving a smirk from him. He joined me in bed intertwining our legs. His chest pressed against my back and his arms wrapped protectively against my waist. Right when i was falling asleep i heard him whisper into the back if my neck "I love you".