Chapter 16

I'm so sorry for the short chapter and for not updating but i kind of ran out of ideas and i really didn't have time to update :( Anyway from now on, the more votes and comments, the faster i update. So 5votes&comments for next chapter?

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT (:

Ilysfm xx

~

We were both woken up by Harry's phone ringing. He picked it up half asleep while rubbing his eyes. I watched as his eyes widened, disgust clear in them. He quickly got up and disappeared into the kitchen. I felt a mixture of disappointment and anger when he left.

I decided to wash my face and brush my teeth then go out. As usual, i run away. Even when i get a bit angry or mad i run away, not always physically but now that i can, i will. After i got dressed, i walked into the kitchen and i saw him sitting on the table, hands clenched, resting on the table and his face staring into the space between his arms.

"I'm going out"

"Where" His tone was harsh.

"I have some things i need to do"

"Okay i'm leaving too"

"Where?"

"I have some stuff to deal with"

It was clear that we were both hiding something. Actually, i wasn't i'm just leaving to stay away from him bc he was hiding something from me and i can't ask him about it because he'll get mad but he was hiding something and i was dying to figure it out.

Without another word i walked out of the door and headed to the park. It was sort of my favorite place that was in a walking-distance from home. I kept walking until i reached the end of the park where there was a small lake. There was no one there which was actually what i hoped for.

It kind of reminded me of home, we kind of had the same garden in our mansion. Speaking of home, i haven't spoken to my parents lately and i really should, i'm even thinking of going home and confronting them. I pick out out my phone and dial the number. After two rings i heard the familiar voice of my own mother.

"Hello?"

"Hey mum it's Lae"

"Oh Lae, haven't heard from you in forever. How's everything?"

"It's all great" I lied.

"Great"

"Um so i was thinking of coming home.. If you know.. That's fine with you.."

"Of course it is, just let me know before you come and i'll tell them to prepare your room"

"I'm coming this weekend"

"That's in three days"

"Yup. I just miss home"

"And it misses you too anyway see you this weekend, bye"

"Bye"

I bet she was busy with some auction or some stupid thing that's way more important than talking to her daughter. It really hurts me the way we used to be so close, the way she was my best friend and she turned out to be my enemy. She hates me from the bottom of her heart and all she ever does is to compare me to my sisters and brother.

*Harry's POV*

After my dad called me i felt anger boiling inside me. Who does he think he is to tell me what i should do. I didn't even pay attention to where Lae was going and right when she closed the door i regretted not forcing her to tell me. The anger inside me was rising now mixed with regret. Where could she possibly be going to? I needed to relax and calm down so i decided to go to the bar.

After about five cups of the strongest drink they had i felt dizzy and my vision was blurry. I looked around me at the bodies dancing to the rhythm of the music, grinding on each other and my eyes were met by a pair of blue ones. From a distance i spotted a tall brunette wearing a tight, black sleeveless dress that reached right under her flat bum. She was staring at me, a playful smirk plastered on her face. After minutes of staring at each other, she finally walked in my direction, stopping right in front of me.

"Care to dance?"

She pulled me by my arm leading me to the dance floor before i could answer. She stopped in the middle of the crowd placing both of her hands on my neck and i placed mine of her waist. She was so skinny though. She closed the distance between us as she took a step closer, our chests touching. She pressed her lips against the skin of my neck, sucking and biting and i felt myself harder at the contact. We danced to a few songs although we were more likely humping each other. After a while, we drove back to her apartment where we slept together.

*Lae's POV*

It was now two in the morning and Harry still hadn't come back. Even though he wasn't living with me, he spent most nights here and usually he'd tell me before when he's not sleeping over. I had been waiting for four hours, staring at the door, waiting for it to open and him to walk in desperately. I was getting worried and i was feeling sleepy so i decided to call him and check up on him no matter how annoying it is. After a few rings he finally picked up and a female voice answered. Who the hell is she?

"Hello?" Her voice sounds like she just woke up.

"Um hey, is Harry there?"

"Harry is in the shower, who is it?"

What the hell?

"Oh, sorry for bothering" I immediately hung up.

I knew that he was hiding something but i hoped that i was wrong. I wasn't.