Chapter 6

*Harry's POV*

After i gave that bastard a lesson i went to the bar. I know that she hates drinking, specially when i drink because i get all fucking out of control but right now i don't care. I need to take my mind off things.

After a while i started feeling dizzy and i had a terrible headache. I feel a hand on my shoulder and when i turn around my eyes meet a pair or green eyes. A lady with a bleach blonde hair greets me with a smile.

"Hey there. Wanna go somewhere more.. Private?" She winks

I nod and she leads me out of the bar.

*Lae's POV*

My hand is now bleeding faster. I can't move. I pull out my phone and call the only person i can call. My friend Sara. She picks up a minute later.

"Hey Lae what's up?"

"Um.. S-sara i-i kinda need your hel"

"What's wrong" she interrupted

"I d-did like before and.."

"I'm on my way."

Sara knew about my cutting problems since she saw one of my cuts before and i'm not a great liar. But i promised hew to stop and i didn't even try to.

Few minutes later she was standing outside my door. I opened up for her and here gaze fell immediately on my wrist.

"OH MY GOD LAE" She panicked

"I'm sorry" tears were falling down my cheeks

"It's okay. Let's get you cleaned up."

She washed my wrist and covered it. We spent some time together catching up on the few months we haven't seen each other. Then she left.

I prepared the bath tub to take a warm bubble bath. I sat in there for what felt like forever, this is all i needed right now, well besides Harry. I really hate him for leaving without fighting back. He must be really sick of me. I jumped in surprise when i heard loud bangs on the door.