Chapter 7

I got up immediately and wrapped a towel around myself. It was Harry. He stood there with eyes bloodshot. Wait.. Was he.. Crying?

"Lae we need to talk" He sat down on the couch

"Oh yeah? About what? How big of an asshole you are?" I can feel the tears forming in my eyes

"Yes.. Well not exactly. Listen, i'm sorry okay? I know i-" His eyes rested on my wrist. Shit.

"What the fuck's that? Were you.." His tone held disappointment.

"Yes."

"It's all because of me. If it wasn't for me you'd be okay. This is not the first time. I promised to change but i just can't. I'm a monster Lae. I'm sorry. I don't deserve someone like you in my life and i should just let you live your life... Without me."

His last words cut me like a knife. Yes he keeps hurting me but i want him. I need him. If it wasn't for him i wouldn't know what happiness is.

Before i could say anything he was gone, leaving me speechless. No. This can't be happening.

*Harry's POV*

The moment i saw her cuts i knew that the damage i was causing her was too much. She was getting attached to me and i can't live with that. I'll break her fragile heart. I need to stay away from her. If only she knew that by making this decision i was killing myself. But i was doing it for her. I want her to be happy. I give up. Her happiness is way more important than mine. If i stay with her i'll hurt her and what hurts her, hurts me. So this way, at least one of us will be happy. We had a two weeks break so i can leave the state. My friends are going on a trip to Spain so i can just go with them they already asked me to go many times. I need to forget her even though it was impossible.

I picked up my phone and called josh.

"Hey Harry wassup man"

"Hey nothing. I was just wondering if i can still go with you guys to Spain"

"Yeah sure bro. We'll get everything done soon. We're leaving in two days so get ready."

"Yeah okay bye."

Right after i hung up i went to my room and started packing. Maybe this trip is a good idea.