Chapter 15

We sat for what felt like hours eating and chatting and laughing. The best thing about Harry is that i can talk about everything and anything with him. After we were done, we cleaned the table and washed the dished then we sat in the living room.

"So what do you want to do?" He asked.

"I don't know.. I should probably call my parents but i can't"

"Why?"

"Because i'm scared.."

"Of what?"

"Harry they sent me here to study law not to end up taking art while living in an apartment with my guy best friend who's covered in tattoos and piercings."

"Oh.." He was clearly hurt by my words.

"I'm sorry i didn't mean it that way. I'm just nervous and i'm sure they'd love you anyway we're not actually living together."

"Yeah that's right"

"I wish they'd understand" I really do.

"He got up from where he was sitting of the couch and sat right next to me, his arm wrapped around my shoulders as i lay my head on his shoulder.

"Me too. It'll be okay"

"No it won't. They'd freak out specially if they see the tattoo.."

"Oh yeah i almost forgot about that. Show it to me."

I had gotten an anchor tattoo on my ankle, it means hope, believe, security...

"It's beautiful though"

"I know i love it i think i might get another one."

"No. At least not now"

"Yeah of course"

I spent the afternoon doing some homework while he was gone. I finally finished studying after forever and when i glanced at the clock it was 10 pm. I checked my phone and there was no text or call from Harry. I was a bit disappointed but it's not like he had to text me, we weren't dating or anything. I really wish we were though.

I decided to spend the night watching movies on Netflix while eating Ben & Jerry's and i ended up falling asleep during the first movie.

*Harry's POV*

After i left Lae's apartment i went to Dylan's house. His house was always opened to everyone and he throws parties almost everyday. His parents were so rich and he lived on his own in a huge mansion with about ten maids.

There was about twenty cars in the driveway and you can hear the music from there. 'A small get-together' he said. Everyone was drinking and smoking and almost all of them were drunk.

"Harry! What's up man! We haven't seen you in ages" Tom said.

"I've been a bit busy and we went to Spain"

"Oh yeah i heard. I was a bit surprised when i found out that your little friend didn't go with you"

"She had some stuff to do"

"Dude if you're not gonna date her then hook me up with her, she's hot."

Dude fuck off

"Not gonna happen"

"Fine. I don't need you anyway, i'll ask Ryan for help. He almost got in her pants."

Everyone was laughing and my temper was rising. Before i knew it my fist made contact with his jaw. I hit him again, harder. He fell on the ground and i wasted no time kicking him in his stomach. I kept kicking him and his nose was bleeding.

Suddenly i felt someone grab my wrists from behind and i heard Dylan's familiar voice.

"Harry you need to stop you're gonna kill him."

I gave him one last disgusted look before i headed back to our apartment, her apartment.

"Hey" She greeted me with a smile.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I immediately walked in and sat on the couch.

"Nothing i fell asleep watching a movie"

"I'm sorry i woke you up"

"No it's fine, where were you anyway?"

"I had some stuff to do" I smiled

"Oh..." Her face dropped and she turned around to walk away. I pulled her by her wrist and pushed her back so she fell onto my lap.

"It's nothing really"

"I know" She half-smiled her legs on each side of my thighs straddling me. I stared into her shiny blue eyes, they were so beautiful.

"You're so beautiful"

Right then, i pressed my lips to hers. It took her a few seconds to realize what was happening before her soft lips started working against mine. I lightly sucked on her bottom lip before biting it causing her to open her mouth. I slid my tongue into her mouth and our tongues moving in sync. At that moment, i forgot about the whole world. I forgot everything. I couldn't feel anything but the taste of her mouth. She was all i wanted and i'd die for this moment to last. Moments later i pulled away, resting my forehead on hers and our lips brushing.

"W-what j-just happened" She was breathing heavily.

"I don't know. I want you"

"What" She was shocked by my answer

"I want you"

"I want you too"

I pressed a small kiss on her lips and pulled her down with me to the couch so she was laying on top of me as we fell asleep.

~

I said i wouldn't update now but i won't be able to update later so here you go (:

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT