Captured (Part 2)

A/N: There will be a third part but it will be basically just about Y/N's recovery so this part could easily be the end of this imagine. Hope you'll like this part!

Warning(s): some strong language, fighting, violence, ANGST (but don't worry, the ending is somewhat happy)

"HYDRA?" Steve yelled and stood up from his chair. "HYDRA has my girlfriend?"

"Steve calm down."

"Calm down? Calm down?" He yelled with fury. "How can you say that? HYDRA has captured my girlfriend!"

"We'll get her back, Steve. Don't worry."

Steve closed his eyes as he breathed heavily. "If someone tells me to calm down or stop worrying one more time I'm going to kill them!" He said as he slammed his palms on the table.

Everyone looked at Steve with wide eyes, never had they ever seen him so livid.

"Steve," Bruce said calmly. "We'll find her."

"We will find her, no matter what we have to do."

Steve looked over at everyone sitting at the table, "Good. We have no time to waste. Everyone get to work." He ordered and everyone got up immediately. "Do everything you can to find her. We need to get her back."

The team nodded and everyone went their own ways.

***

Steve was having hard time remaining focused on the very important mission to save you from HYDRA's hold because of sleep deprivation.

He ran a hand through his hair as he was sitting at the desk, looking through files that might have helped him. He was desperate to find you. He just couldn't stop worrying about you.

Steve heard a knock on the door, "Come in." He said weakly.

Steve turned around on his chair to see Bucky coming in. "Steve?" Bucky asked quietly. "Have you stopped working at all?"

Bucky grimaced as he stepped further into the room, seeing Steve's tired eyes even with the dim desk light that he had on. "No." Steve answered simply and went on reading the files.

Bucky sat down at the edge of the bed and let out a sigh. "You should really get some rest. You have barely eaten in days! She wouldn't want you to slowly kill yourself over her, you know that."

Steve turned around again and looked at Bucky in disbelief. "Yes, because you know her so well, don't you?" He snapped. "She wants me to save her and I will do just that."

"Steve, we're doing everything we can to find her but we still save some time to eat and rest. Just come eat with us at least. You've been cramped up in your room for days."

Steve looked down at his lap after Bucky finished speaking. He knew Bucky was right. Although you wanted to be saved, you still wouldn't want Steve to completely shut himself out from everyone and stop taking care of himself.

"Come on," Bucky encouraged him. "The team is really worried about you. Just come spend some time with us." He begged.

Steve looked at his pleading friend and nodded slowly. He stood up and the two headed towards the dining room where everyone else was already waiting.

As they stepped, in the whole team smiled, "Hey, it's America's sweetheart!" Tony yelled out. "How are you doing?"

Steve only sent him a glare and took a seat between Wanda and Bucky.