No More Waiting

Summary: reader and Steve haven't been intimate in a while but finally get the chance to do just that.

A/N: Just realized this name would have been perfect for a story where the characters have sex with each other for the first time after waiting for a long time. Dammit. Anyway, second time posting smut in my books, here have the first Steve smut that I wrote. Hope you like this imagine!

Warning: SMUT, fingering, hand job, cursing, this time: protected sex!!! i mean, you do wear a helmet when going to war, right?

It had been a hard week for both you and your boyfriend Steve. You had both been very busy which meant you hadn't had the chance to properly spend time with one another. Steve had had a lot of work to do, he had been on a mission for longer than supposed to, you had been working hard as well. This had been going on for a few weeks and it felt like the two of you hadn't had time to properly be with each other in so long.

Also, you two hadn't had sex for a while and it was making Steve uneasy.

He wasn't the kind of guy to obsess over sex but with you, it was hard to resist. You didn't even have sex that often but the two of you had been so busy and stressed out that you both really needed some fun. You just needed to forget about everything else and relax, enjoy the feeling of each other's bodies.

Steve found himself thinking about that a lot. He found his mind drifting off to you while he was on a meeting while they were talking about a mission he wasn't a part of or when he was doing some mission reports late at night. He thought of you, sitting on the bed with the short silk robe he had gotten you for your last birthday along with the matching set of lingerie. He'd get home after a long day, step in the bedroom to see you just sitting on the bed you two shared, waiting for him. You'd give him your little 'Oh, home so soon?' with a quiet breathy laugh before you'd stroll over to him, stopping right in front of him, asking how his day was. He'd tell you if it was rough or normal and if it was exceptionally hard, you'd place your hands on his shoulders, letting them slide down his arms in a soothing way, humming. You'd tell him you'd help him relax and he'd smile, reach out for the silky belt that kept your robe closed and he'd slowly pull on it, revealing your sexy lingerie. He'd let out a moan and he'd kiss your neck before backing you towards the bed, feeling your body with his large hands, hearing you shudder and moan as he'd touch you in all the right places. Your hand would run down his front to his groin, palming him through his...

Steve's head shot up as he jumped from the loud noise caused by dropping a book on the table in front of Steve. He looked up at Tony who was watching Steve with a raised brow. "Cap, you with us?"

Steve nodded, gulping as he looked around the room, seeing other people looking at him as well. "Yeah," Steve answered simply and rested his hands on the table, crossing them as he concentrated on the meeting or at least tried to.

***

The meeting lasted a bit longer than usual, there had been some complications and the whole time Steve had tried hard not to think about you.

Steve felt his phone vibrating in his pocket which almost made his member twitch in his pants. He picked up the call, quicker than ever and answered it with a hushed tone. "Hello?"

"Hi, Steve!" He heard you chirp through the phone.

"Hey, darling" he said, a smile taking over his lips the second he heard your voice. "Is everything alright?" He asked, starting to worry why you'd call him so early in the day.