Friends?

Yeri's POV

I looked up to find Wendy, Joy, Irene and Seulgi standing around me. "Uh s-sure". "Thanks", Irene said. They all sat down around the circular table and opened their lunch.

"So Yeri what classes do you have next?", Joy asked taking a bite out of an apple. Why are they talking to me?, I thought. Because you never told them you have anxiety stupid, a voice said in my head. "Gym and s-science", I replied. "Oh we have gym after lunch too!" Seulgi said with a clap.

"Wha-", Wendy began but got interrupted by girls squealing.

"Omg they're here!", a girl said to her friend.

"Who?!"

"Got7 duh".

"Who's Got7?", Irene asked.

She looked at me and I shook my head. "T-they're the b-bad boys of t-the school", I managed to say.

I looked down. I just continued my lunch and didn't bother to acknowledge Got7's presence.

"What's so special about them anyways?", Seulgi asked looking at the other girls in the cafeteria who were giggling and staring at Got7.

"Omg they're talking with Bts!", even more cries.

"Jungkook is the definition of perfect!", another girl said grabbing my attention.

"But who is that girl with him?" My eyes widened. Girl? I looked up and saw him with his arm around a girl. She leaned her head onto his shoulder and smiled.

My heart started to pound as I began feeling dizzy. I got up and quickly headed to the washroom.

Once I got there my breathing became more worse. I leaned onto the wall as the room kept spinning.

The wall supported me as I walked into a stall and locked it.

I sat down on the tiled floor and tried to slow my breathing.

I started to sweat. My stomach hurt, so did my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once my breathing slowed down and I no longer felt dizzy, I got up and walked out of the stall making sure no one was in the washroom.

I went to the sink and turned on the tap. I placed my hands under the water. I took my glasses off and began spashing the water onto my face.

I closed the tap and grabbed some paper towel to dry my face. I put my glasses back on and fixed my clothes before walking out.

The bell rang meaning lunch time was over. So I walked to my locker and grabbed my bag for gym.

I decided to head back to the washroom, since I felt uncomfortable changing in the girl's change room.

Once I was done changing I quickly walked into the gym before we started.

"Oh hey Yeri!", I turned my head to see Wendy waving. She walked over with a smile on her face. "Are you okay?", she then asked with a worried look.