Cuts and bruises

Yuri's POV

"Congrats Yeri", Luhan ruffled her hair. "Hey", she pouted fixing her hair. We all got in Luhan's truck. "Yoona you sure you want to go with Sehun?", I asked her. "Yeah", she said looking down. "What's wrong?", I asked her. "Oh nothing", she then smiled happily but I knew she was faking it.

"Yoona c'mon!", Sehun called her. Yoona rolled her eyes. "See you Yuri!", she waved. I watched her walk away from the truck. Did something happen?

***********

"Did I do good?", Yeri spoke. "Of course! Why not?", I told her. "Because I won second", she mumbled. "That's not bad.... me and Sehun won second place in the science fair also", Luhan furrowed his eyebrows. "Who beat you?", Yeri asked him. There was a moment of silence before he replied. "Yuri and Yoona", he said.

Yeri laughed,"Really?" "Yeah", Luhan replied and turned towards me. I smirked at him and he stuck his tongue out at me. "So childish", I shook my head with a smile. "So Yeri, are you and Bambam friends?", Luhan asked. I looked back at her. "I don't think so", Yeri leaned her head on the car window. "He doesn't seem to like me".

"How come?", I asked her. "I don't know... he's just.....cold towards me", she frowned. "Who knows maybe he'll start being nice towards you", I gave her a reassuring smile. "I guess", I heard her mumble.

###################

Yuri's POV

Me and Luhan waited until Yeri was sleeping to tell my parents what's happening. "So....mom & dad", I started,"Remember when you told me I can go to Paris if I bring someone with me?" "Yeah", my mom spoke. "Well Luhan asked his parents and they allowed him to go with me", I grinned.

My parents looked at each other. "Sure", my dad said. "What? Really?", I asked surprised. My dad never really agreed to these things. "Yup really", my mom smiled. "You better take care of my daughter", my dad looked at Luhan. "Of course Mr. Kwon", Luhan gave him a smile.

"Wait", I told my parents before they went upstairs to sleep,"Don't tell Yeri".

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Yeri's POV

"You're such a loser"

"What a nerd"

"Nobody likes you"

"Why don't you just die"

"NO!", I shouted quickly sitting up from my bed. "Yeri?", Yuri quickly walked in. I began crying as she wrapped her arms around me. "Shhh", she patted my head. "My chest", I tried not to scream as the burning feeling started getting warmer. Yuri grabbed some water and fanned me. "Here", she gave me the cup in which trembled in my hand. I gulped it down and wiped my mouth.

"Yuri, make them leave", I whispered. "Make who leave?", she looked worried. "The voices".

======================

Trying to forget what happened last night, I sat in science class waiting for the lunch bell to ring. "Omg class is almost over", Mrs. Lynch said checking her watch. "Anyways congrats to Jane and Jungkook!", the teacher clapped and the class began clapping also.