New us

Yeri's POV

We ran back inside my house and slammed the door shut. We all were trying to catch our breaths. "If that person calls the cops on us I'm blaming Joy", Seulgi said. "What do you mean call the cops on us? I'm the one who did it", Wendy said fixing her pj's.

"My olaf slippers", Wendy mumbled looking down at them. "Never knew olaf was brown", Joy said. "That's because he's not", Wendy spoke.

"Do you smell that?", Seulgi asked. "Popcorn?", Irene questioned. "No, Pringles". Seulgi's eyes lit up once she saw them on the table in our living room.

Yuri walked in with the CD. "What are we watching?", Irene asked my sister."You'll see", Yuri replied not wanting to tell us. After pressing some buttons the movie started. "If you guys need anything me and Yoona are upstairs", Yuri told us.

We nodded and opened snacks to munch on while watching the movie. We didn't talk during the first half of the movie, but Seulgi and Joy began arguing.

"Seulgi can I have some Pringles?", Joy asked. "No", Seulgi said shoving some in her mouth. "Seulgi stop hogging the Pringles", Irene said trying to grab the bowl away from her but failed once Seulgi placed the bowl on the other side of her.

I got up and went to the kitchen. I walked back to the living room and placed the cans of Pringles on the floor. "Here guys", I handed them each a can and we would switch every couple of minutes.

I focused on the screen. There was a guy who climbed the tree next to the girls balcony. He jumped onto the balcony and looked through the glass doors. He watched as the girl cried. He sighed and tapped on the window to get the girl's attention. She looked up and was surprised to see him. She got up and opened her balcony door and hugged him.

"Aww", Wendy said stuffing her face with pizza. "So cute".

I smiled as I watched the guy in the movie kiss the girl's forehead. I want a guy to visit me when I'm feeling down. I thought of Jungkook. But that would never happen.

After the movie ended we fell asleep on the big mattress Yuri and Yoona brought down for us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to loud music and metal clanging. "GUYS WAKE UP!"

I opened my eyes to see Yuri and Yoona hitting pots with spoons while marching around as if they were five. I looked over to the clock. "It's too early", I threw the covers over my head.

"Does this happen daily?", Wendy asked hiding under the covers also. I shook my head,"No".

"Come on guys you need to get ready!", Yoona said pulling the covers off of us.

"What's going on?", Seulgi groaned. "Why am I covered in Pringles?". She smirked,"Not that I'm bothered by it". She grabbed a Pringle that was on her and ate it.

"We're helping you guys get ready for school today", my sister said excited. "We're not little, I'm pretty sure we can get ready ourselves", I tell her."No, I mean we bought you guys new clothes", Yuri said pulling them out of the closet. "Now go get ready so we can do your hair", Yoona told us.

We all went in different rooms and put on the clothes my sister and Yoona gave us. After putting my pink jacket on I went to Yuri and Yoona since they said they were doing our hair.

Yuri straightened my hair and took off my glasses. "Um I need those", I told her. She pulled out a small box and I realized they were contacts. I looked over at Yoona who brushed blush on Joy's cheeks.

"Where are the others?", I asked. "They already finished and are eating breakfast", Yuri replied putting pink lipstick on my lips. "Done", she said and guided me to my body length mirror. "Woah", I looked at myself. Joy walked over and was surprised also. "We look good", she smiled, and I nodded my head in agreement. "Now let's go and eat breakfast so we can leave", Yuri said.

After eating we brushed our teeth. Yuri and Yoona handed us the lipstick they put on for us. We put on the lipstick and grabbed our stuff and ran to Yuri and Yoona's cars. Me, Wendy and Seulgi went in Yuri's car while Joy and Irene went in Yoona's.

"Oh my gosh", Seulgi said excited," I can't wait to walk in school and look this good!" "Same!", Me and Wendy said. We chatted and looked over to Yoona's car and made silly faces at Irene and Joy as they did the same. We all laughed and waved before the light turned green.

"We're here!", Yuri said stopping the car behind Yoona's. We all got out and waved bye to Yuri and Yoona. We heard the bell ring once we've walked in the school.

"Woah", a guy said checking us out.

"Damn", another guy said biting his bottom lip.

Guys whistled and girls gasped at our outfits. We all looked at each other and smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went to my locker and grabbed my stuff for Math class with Joy. We walked down the hall and into the classroom. We searched for seats. "In the back", Joy pointed. "No need to, you can sit here", Two guys moved for us.

"Um thanks", I said not used to this happening. "No problem", one of them winked at me but I ignored him. The rest of the morning was a blur and it was already lunch.

We met Seulgi, Irene and Wendy beside the cafeteria doors before heading inside. Irene opened the doors and walked in with us following behind. Everyone's eyes were on us.

"Holy shit", I heard Jimin say as he watched Seulgi flip her hair. Jungkook looked at me with his mouth hanging open. I blushed and looked away. We sat down at at a table and ate our lunch. Got7 walked in and sat at a table next to us.

The boys looked over at us and we did the same. We all awkwardly looked away and continued our lunch. "I'm going to get some Pringles", Seulgi said getting up and walking off.