Chapter Two

10 Years Later

"Sebastian come on, we have to go" I say as I watch him grab his backpack

We walk out the house and get in my bmw, I turn the ignition on and start heading towards his school. I park the car when we finally arrive, we get out and I beside him.

"Hi Sebastian!" His friends say running to him giving each other a bro hug

"Hi Sebastian" a girl says, Sebastian smiles

"Hi Sage" Sebastian says

Sebastian Mathias Reed 10 years old, raven black hair, deep green eyes, olive skin, and he was an athletic 10 year old. He played many sports. He is handsome for a mixed child, Spanish from my side and Cambodian and Laos from his father side. my little boy, he has grown up so much every grade his a different person but in a good way as he learns more. He plays many sports, basketball, soccer, football, and water polo. He looks so much like his father beside from his green eyes he gets from me, the rest is all his father's features.

"Hey" my sister Leanna says greeting me, my nephew hugs me

"Sup Sebastian" Angelo says, Sebastian and Angelo are cousins, Angelo was 10 light brown haor, green eyes, olive skin, and athletic body. He did every sport with Sebastian, Angelo is 3 months older than Sebastian.

The bell rings and the boys walk in, they were in the 6th grade. They got moved a grade higher since they had higher scores than the average students their age. I turn towards my sister and we head towards our car, we get in and drive towards a near restaurant to have breakfast.

I park the car and get out and walk in the restaurant with my sister. We take a booth and order our drinks and food.

"Its Friday" Leanna says, I roll my eyes

"I know, but I'll see him tomorrow at his soccer game" I say, I'm Lauren Cole 28 years old, golden brown hair, dark green eyes, olive skin, and tall curvy body, I stood at 5'11. I see my ex boyfriend every weekend at Sebastian games, and we're good friends but it's awkward and I always tend to leave with my sister, I just say hi that's all. His still with the doctor but I don't see her around when I see them or at the games.

"Coach wants us to organize a BBQ at your place for the team since the season is almost over and than basketball season begins" Leanna says, I nod

"When?"

"Tomorrow at 3" I nod, the food arrive and we begin eating

"Are you and Elijah still going out to dinner with me and Adonis?" She asks, I nod

We soon finish breakfast and we head our separate ways, I needed to get home and change and head to work. I own my own architecture and interior design studio, and people are always hiring and it's one of the top offices that people love coming in and the design it's beautiful that tourist actually stop by.

I change into a white blouse, black pencil skort, and black heels. I put my hair in a bun and put make up. I grab my black MK purse and get in the car, I head to work. I walk in and see everyone was doing their job, I walk upstairs to my office and get to work. Someone knocks on the door, I look and see it was my boyfriend.

"Hey baby" I say getting up and wrap my arms around his neck, I click a button to close the blinds to my office since the walls were glass

"I missed you" he says, his a music producer and works with a lot of artist

"I missed you too" I say, our lips connect and they move in sync

We pull apart, I look at the time and see it was lunch time. I grab my purse and we walk out and head towards a near restaurant. We sit down outside and order, I just ordered a small salad and lemonade.