Chapter Four

I get up from the couch and see I had slept there the whole night, I get up and walk upstairs. I brush my teeth and wash my face. I walk in my room and change into a black dress and black heels, I straighten my hair and leave it sleeked back.

I put on my make up, and grab my things and walk out the house, I see a car driving up the drive way. I see it was Glenn, Sebastian wasn't with him.

"What happen?" I ask

"His still pretty mad at you, and wants to spend the week with me" he says "Don't worry Sara had to leave for Japan since her father got really sick"

I nod, I walk in the house with him and leave my stuff on the couch and walk up the stairs with him to grab his clothes.

"He had to be your son, short temper" I say, Glenn chuckles

"But his mother is the stubborn one" he says, I glare at him

"That was the old me, I'm a new person" I say

"I know every inch of your body from every curve to every insecurity you have" he says, I turn to him

"Prove it"

He walks towards me and picks me up, he kisses me and walks out the Sebs room and into mine, he throws me on the bed and takes off his shirt and I see his well sculpted muscles. He takes off his shoes and socks, he comes back to me and kisses me, he goes down and kisses me around my neck.

I flip us over and I sit on top of him, and kiss him around his neck and chest, I look up to him, I get off him.

"I'm sorry that shouldn't have gone there" I say, he gets up putting his shirt and shoes back on

"I'm sorry too it shouldn't have and I should've controlled myself" he says

I put my heels on and walk back to Sebastian room, I grab his bag and hand it to Glenn. We walk downstairs and I grab my things.

"I'm really sorry, it's just Elijah has this thing waiting until marriage" I say, he chuckles

"Bye Lauren" he says, I nod

I get in the car and start heading to work, I do my work until I start thinking of what happened this morning.

I need to see Elijah, tomorrow morning I'll fly out and see him. After hours at work, I finally get done with work and head to my parents house. They had invited Emma and Daniel over for dinner, I walk in the house and it smelled so good.

I walk towards the kitchen and see them cooking and drinking wine, I greet them. I serve myself a cup of wine, I sit on the stool and turn to them.

"Where's sebastian?" My mom asks

"His mad and his spending the week with Glenn" I say

"Short temper like his father" Emma and Daniel say, everyone laughs nodding

"So I was thinking of going to visit Elijah in New York since we barely spend time together and Sebastian is spending it with Glenn, is that okay?"

"Of course" my mom says, my dad shrugs, never been a fan of Elijah

The rest of the night we spend it talking and eating the pasta since there was nothing else to do. We watched a movie until I headed home, I walk up the room and pack a bag.

My phone rings, I look and see it was Elijah.

"Hey baby" I answer

"Hey babe, I miss you" he says

"Can't wait to see you this weekend like always" I say

"Yea about that, I can't make it for my birthday" he says "I just got this new project and it's hard but next weekend"

"Oh okay, I understand" I say

"I got to go love you" he says and hangs up

Too bad baby, I'm coming to you. I take the suitcase downstairs and put it by the door. I walk back and shower, I change into pj's and lay down in bed.

3:09 a.m

My eyes flutter open at the sound of the alarm, I get up and turn it off. I walk towards the bathroom and brush my teeth and wash my face. I put on some black legging, dark green shirt, and some black boots. I put on mascara, eyeliner, and lip balm. I curl my hair and put my dark green jacket on.

I walk downstairs and see the taxi had arrived. I put the suit case in the taxi, I lock the door and put the security on. The taxi guy starts heading towards the airport, I get out paying him and walk in.

I go through security, I already had my ticket. I head towards my spot and see we were boarding, I knew I would get late. I give the lady my ticket and she stamps it.

I walk in and put my suit case in the top container and sit down, first class. The plane soon takes off, in just hours I will see him.

We finally arrive, it was morning. I head towards the hotel I was staying, I check in and head to my room. I shower from the flight, I change into a black dress and black heels, I put on the brown burp sack. I let my hair down, it was still curled.

I grab my purse and head to his condo, I had a key since we spent it here one time. I get a taxi and head to the condos Reed Empire, of course Reed owned it. I soon arrive, I walk in and get in the elevator.

I head to the 10th floor where his condo was, I exit the elevator and step out the elevator. I walk down the hallway and finally get to his door, I put the key in and turn it.