Chapter Eight

"Sebastian eat it" I say pointing to his oatmeal

"No, it doesn't have fruit" he says, I glare at him

"I got the fruit" Glenn says from behind me, I turn and see him walk to Sebastian with the fruit

"Hurry before your late for the game" I say

We finish eating and start heading towards towards the park, I park the car and we get out. Sebastian goes to where his team was, Glenn and I walk towards out family who were in a group with snacks.

I greet everyone and they smile back, I sit next to mother and Glenn sits next to Miranda.

"Why haven't you been at your house lately?" Emma asks Glenn

"I've been spending it at a friend, it gets lonely there" He says

"Cut the bullshit" Miranda says, everyone turns to her

"We all know where your spending it" she says, I glare at her "I'll just keep my mouth shut till Glenn tells us"

Everyone groans wanting to know the news, Miranda laughs and I breath in relief. The game begins, Sebastian was on a roll scoring goals. The game soon finishes and we head to my mother's place for lunch.

My father gets the burgers and hot dogs on the grill, my mother and Emma set everything else while Miranda and I set the table.

"So are you guys back together?" Miranda asks

"Yes but we're taking it slow, Sebastian doesn't know neither do the others only you" I say

"Finally, I've been waiting for this time ever since you guys broke up" she says "You're the best sister in law ever"

I laugh and push her, the food is soon placed on the table and we dig in, Sebastian sat next to me and Glenn. I put lettuce, ketchup, mustard, and tomato on his burger, I look up and see everyone staring at us.

"You guys have been awfully close for a separate couple" my father says, I raise a brow

"Is that something bad? We have a child together" I say

"I'm keeping an eye on both of you" he says, Daniel nods

Soon we clean up the mess and walk into the living area where we share stories of the days we spent it together in high school when our families will always spend holidays together.

"Dad remember that fourth of July when you caught Glenn and Lauren in the Rv while everyone was swimming outside" Miranda says

"You should of seen them, Lauren on top of Glenn" Daniel says "When I walk in through the door Lauren jumps off the bed and falls with the cover while Glenn was laying down naked with his glory hanging out"

"You walked in on them too" my dad asks, Glenn and I look at each other

"The time I walked in on them was when I had brought panda express for the whole family, I walk upstairs to her room since her car was there and I walk in and see Glenn on top of her, they both cover each other, all I did was roll my eyes because I Remember mine and my wife's high school days and I said 'Food is downstairs' I walked out"

"At the dinner table it was so awkward" I say, Glenn nods

"Well I got to get going, I need to get some work done" I say

"Wait can Sebastian spend the night at my house?" Miranda asks, Glenn and I look at each other

"I don't think Emma and Daniel would.."

"Of course we will, we haven't spent time with him, only when we visit Glenn" Emma says

"His backpack is in my car" Glenn says

I soon say goodbye, Glenn follows behind me and we head home. I go through the gates and drive up the drive way, I park the car and get out. We walk in through the door and I take off my shoes, Glenn takes his shoes off too.

"Did you really want to get work done?" He asks, I laugh

"I though you knew me better but I was wrong" I say pushing him on the couch and sit on his lap my legs on his sides

"Trust me, I know everything about you, and everything there is to learn" his hand goes up to my neck and to my chest

"Prove it to me" I whisper seductively

He gets up quickly with me hanging on to him, he walks up the stairs and towards the room. He lays me on the bed and spreads my legs apart, his hand goes up my thighs to my pussy. He massages the lips of my pussy, I moan wanting more.

I sit up and grab him, our lips connect and our mouth move in sync with so much lust. I take his shirt off and undo his pants and pull them down along with his boxers, there it stood.

The thing that satisfied me every night we spent it at each others house, every time we snuck out of events, every class we ditched, and the last thing that I had long ago. I grab it with my hand and see it was big and thick, I look up to him and see him chuckle.

He comes down and kisses me, he unzips my dress and slides my panties off and throws them across the room along with my bra. He looks at my body as if it was a chest of gold, his hands moves down my stomach to my thighs and in between my thighs.

I grab his thing and stroke it, I go down and put it in my mouth, I suck on his big thick staff until he comes. I go up and see him look at my chest, he flips us and goes down on me.

He eats me out like it was an apple pie, something that's his been wanting for so long. I moan and finally come, he comes up and licks his fingers and taste me. He positions himself between my legs and thrust inside me slowly, he finally enter all and starts moving back and forward.

My moans can be heard through out the entire house, I keep moaning wanting more. He comes down and kisses me as our lips move, he goes down to my chest where he puts one of my breast in his mouth and plays with the other one.

We both come, he pulls out and lays beside me. He grabs me and lays me on top of him, I lay my head on his chest tired. He kisses me on my forehead and we fall asleep.