Chapter Ten

3 Years Later

6:30 a.m

My eyes open up in pain, I feel down my legs and feel it was wet, I turn too Glenn and see he was sound asleep. I shake him and he wakes up.

"My water just broke" I say and take deep breaths

He gets up I'm dial turning on all the lights, he dials our maternity nurse and hands the phone to me while he went called Rosa to go and take care of the children while he took me to the hospital, he takes my maternity bag to the car. He helps me get up and change clothes, he walks me don't airs with Rosa helping me.

"Hello Lauren" my maternity nurse Lilia answers

"My water just broke while I was asleep and I woke up with huge pain" I say

"Its time Lauren, he arrives today" she says "get to the hospital fast and we'll have a room already prepared for you"

"Okay bye"

I get in the car and Glenn starts heading towards the hospital, once we get there I see Lilia already waiting for me with a wheelchair. She wheels me in the hospital and heads to the 5th floor, there she takes me to a room where she changes me into a robe and plugs me in.

"Are you wearing make up?" Lilia asks

"No why?

"Your face looks so nice and glowing" she says, I smile

"Okay, I'll get someone to bring you some fruit so you can maintain that natural sugar and bring you water" she says "wait"

"What?" We asks

"You've dilated enough, it's time" she says and calls in the nurse and doctor

Soon I see my whole family waiting for the arrival of my baby boy, my legs are being held up and I begin to push. Glenn stands at my side holding my hand, he leaves a kiss on my forehead and encourages me to push.

After the 17th push or something I hear the doctor say he sees the head, I push two more times and I hear the loud cry of my baby boy. My eyes begin to tear up with happy tears, Glenn cuts the the cord and they take him away to weight and measure him.

"His name?" Lilia asks

"Neymar Emerson Reed" Glenn says, I smile, the doctor was stitching me up while the nurses around cleaned up

"Neymar Emerson Reed 9 lbs and 10 oz and 20 inches long" Lilia says "Congratulations Lauren and Glennon on having a beautiful baby"

"Thank you" Glenn says, I smile as she hands the baby to me

He was beautiful, he had a head full of raven black hair, his eyes were dark green, and he had the small olive skin, he had a cute button nose, pink plum lips, and long lashes. I look towards Glenn and see he had long lashes, so that's where our kids get their long lashes from.

They soon let the whole family inside, they all come in with gifts, flowers, bears, and balloons. They smile when they see baby Neymar, Sebastian stood admiring his little brother. Our little girl was seated next to me admiring her baby brother.

"His beautiful" My mother says

"I'm such a proud grandmother" Emma says hugging her husband

Soon they all get to carry him as the nurse brings me a plate of fruit and acai bowl which I had ordered. I look at my family, it was big and very weird. We got along great and always knew what the other wanted and always made each other happy just by being next to each other.

It's been 3 years, Glenn and I got married in Greece where it was a beautiful wedding, family and friends flew out to attend our wedding. On our honeymoon we went to Bora Bora where I got pregnant with our little girl Leighton Meredith Reed, she's 3 years old, golden brown hair, dark green eyes, olive skin, and chubby body in an adorable way. It's been the best years of my life, and I don't plan on giving anything up.

"Lauren your all set to go home, you just need to sign papers up adorable the front" Lilia says, I nod

I change into some clothes, and put Neymar in his first outfit. I get in the wheelchair and they wheel me out, Glenn signs the papers and we head out. I get in the car and we all head home, we walk in the car and Rosa comes and greets us.

"Oh his so beautiful" Rosa says, I smile

"Thank you" I say, Rosa is Glenn aunt who helped me with my pregnancy with Neymar which was the hardest one and she is a doctor so she wanted to help

She had made lunch for the whole family, we all gather around the table and each a very Laos traditional food which was Khao Poon. I loved it

"So kids I'm going back home, Kelis got into some trouble and I just need to go back" Rosa says

Soon everyone starts going home since it was late, Glenn, Sebastian, Leighton, and our baby boy Neymar lay down on the couch.

Glenn was seated up on the L part of the couch, I sit next to him and breast feed Neymar. Sebastian lays down and lays his head on my legs, Leighton goes and lays down on Glenn. Once done breast feeding Glenn grabs him and burps him.

I turn a movie on and we watch, Neymar burps and soon Glenn hushes him to sleep. Sebastian goes up to his room to get homework done, Leighton comes and lays down on my lap.

I loved it being with family, it was amazing how bringing someone to this world can change yours. I loved my family, I love my kids, and I love my husband.

True love does exist your just too blind to find it or let it go because your standards are too high. Just go out there and find him, or you might be with him.