Chapter Five

I walk in, it was silent. I walk up the stairs and to his room, I open the door and I gasp in horror. They break apart, He looks at me startled and gets up from the bed with the sheet around his waist.

"Lauren what are you doing here? I can explain!" He says walking towards me

"Don't get close to me!" I yell grabbing the whore heel to throw it at him

"What's going on?" The whore says, I look at her and see it was Amrita

"You were cheating on me with her! What happen to waiting till marriage! Your a lying son of a bitch!" I yell throwing the heel at him, he moves quick

"I don't ever want to see you in my life, I want you gone from my life!" I yell

I run down the stairs and out the door, I drop the key and get in the elevator. The doors close, I slide down the wall and cry my eyes out.

It always ends up like this, the guy cheating on me, maybe I'm not suppose to marry anyone. The doors open, I get up and walk towards the restroom where I clean my eyes out and reapply my make up.

I take a deep breath ready to conquer the rest of the world, but my heart is still broken.

I walk out the restroom and see it was pouring outside, I groan. I walk outside and holler at a taxi quickly, I get in and head to my hotel. I pay the guy and run in, I get in the elevator and head up to my floor. I walk in the room and take my jacket off, I lay in bed and cry my eyes out. I walk towards the mini fridge and grab the small bottles of alcohol.

I take one each time crying more, I order some room service when I get hungry. The guy brings me my food, I let him in and he sees the room.

"Are you alright ma'am?" He asks

"Yes just want to be alone" I say

He walks out leaving the cart of food, I grab the plate and set it on the bed and sit and eat. I grab the bottle and just drink it.

Why can't I just find someone that loves me and will spend the rest of their life with me, happy with a child. Like I use to be with Glenn, but that was in high school.

Glenn was the best thing that had ever happened to me, he gave me a beautiful son. We use to be crazy in love, I wish that we could go back.

I walk in to the restroom and remove my make up and apply new make up, I brush my teeth and walk out the room. I get in the elevator and head downstairs, I need go out, I had spent the whole time in my room crying that I need to go out and get wasted and dance.

I call one of my friends that lives here in New York, she answers me and green to meet me at the club, by the time I get to the club she was waiting outside for me.

I get out and hug her, we walk in the club, the music was loud, people dancing on each other, and drinks being served everywhere.

She grabs me by my arm and drags me to the dance floor where we dance on each other. We ignore the glares girls are sending our way as the guys their with keep staring at us with lust.

We gets drinks and we just take them and keep drinking as guys keep buying us drink. We dance our way to the middle of the dance floor where the people were just dancing, the music keeps playing and I just keep moving my body to the beat of the music. When they play some YG, We turn into some hood girls.

We laugh as people give us weird looks, she grabs my arm and drags me out the club to outside where we run down the sidewalk intoxicated and I know tonight was the day I was going to be causing some trouble.

We end up where the street performers are and we entertain the people, I get on the microphone to sing as the guy plays on his guitar.

"Move your body next to mine" I sing, when done the people clap and give tips

Jessie goes and kisses a stranger and we run away like high school girls, the guy stared after her. We walk towards her apartment where we go and drink more and laugh and share our stories.

"Oh I miss this type of nights" she says, I laugh

"Your such a good friend" I say

"No your a good friend" she says "I thought I had lost you when you had Baby Sebastian"

"Never, I will always be here" I say

We hug each other not letting each other go. We can smell the alcohol from our mouths and dresses, we start giggling at nothing.

"I miss him" I say

"who?"

"Glennon" I say

"Call him, and let him know" she says handing me the phone

I mark his number and the phone rings, I giggle when he answers the phone but doesn't say anything.

"Lauren?" He says

"Oh my name sounds so sexy when you say it" I say

"Are you drunk?"

"I miss you so much, it hurts me when I see you with that witch Sara"

"Are you drunk?"

"I wish I could have another chance with you, have a real family"

"Where are you?"

"I love you"

I hang up, Jessie laughs. She goes to her kitchen to get snacks and wine, she turns the television on. We keep making a mess with the snacks going everywhere, we watch the notebook and we cry towards the end of the movie. Soon I knock out to my own world.