Chapter Six

The bright sun hits me on my eyes, I groans and cover my face with the covers. I fall back to sleep and hear the alarm go off, I groan and sit up.

I lool around and see I was in Jessie room, she was knocked out on the ground.

"Jessie!" I say nudging her, she doesn't wake up

"Jessie!" I yell and push her off the bed

She gets up quickly looking around, she turns towards me and smiles. I laugh snd point to the alarm. Her eyes open wide and she runs into the restroom to do her things.

"Thank you for spending it with me" I say "I'm going home tonight"

"Glad seeing you again, take care I need to get to work" she says

I put on my shades and jacket, I walk out the door without brushing my teeth or anything. I walk out and get in a cab, the taxi heads towards the hotel, I pay him and get out.

I walk in and head to my room, I walk to the restroom where I shower and brush my teeth and remove everything from last night. I walk out and put on some undergarments and rub lotion, I put on black jeans, white V-neck, and black booties, and a leather jacket. I blow dry my hair and straighten it. I put on mascara, eyeliner, and lip balm.

I pack my bag and make sure I didn't leave anything, I walk out and get in the elevator. I walk to the front counter where I check out, I ask for aspirin amd water and drink it. I walk out and get in a taxi and head to the airport.

I get there and soon get on the plane back home, when we finally arrive I get in a taxi and head home. I pay the guy and get out, I walk in the house.

"Welcome Home!" I hear people yell, I smile

"Thank you guys" I say, Sebastian comes and hugs me

"I'm no longer mad at you" he says, I laugh and hug him

"How's it go?" My mother asks

"Let's just say Elijah and I won't be seeing each other any more and he won't come here" I say, my mother nods

"Finally" my dad says, my mom hits him on the chest

We walk to the dining roo where my mother had prepared food, Glenn was here. All of a sudden I remember what had happen and I remember calling Glenn saying how I feel about him, oh shit.

"Mom why did you call dad?" Sebastian asks

"I wanted to talk to you, but he said you were sleeping" I say, Glenn laughs

We finish eating lunch and my parents head home. Glenn, Sebastian, and I were alone, we walk to the living area where I turn a movie on and we sit together. I lay on the couch and put my head on Glenn lap, Sebastian lays next to me where I hold him.

We stay there watching movies, Glenn and I go and make dinner. Chicken fajitas was on the menu, I stir the chicken as he cuts the peppers and heats the flour tortillas.

"So you and Sara?" I ask

"Our relationship had been over, she moved to Japan" he says

"Why?"

"She had a boyfriend over there and cheated on me" he says " You and Elijah?"

"He was cheating on me this whole time with Amrita this singer he was managing"

"I miss you" he says, I go and hug him, he hugs me back

"I miss you too" I say " I never stopped loving you, you mean the world to me"

"I though you didn't want to be with me, that day we took Sebastian home"

"I had heard you and Sara talking that night" I say

"Sara? Me?" He asks comfused, I furrow my eyebrows

"She said something about you keeping me a secret and that you were ending things with me because we lost love a long time ago" I say

"Sara wasn't your doctor, your doctor who delivered Sebastian was Grace and that night I was in the nursery watching Sebastian" he says, I furrow my eyebrows

"Than who was Sara talking to because the next morning she showed up to help me bath him" I say

"Maybe it was the guy she was cheating on me with" he says, we shrug our shoulders

"Wait but we need to take it slow, for Sebastian, our family, and for us" I say, he puts his arms around me and kisses me and I kiss him back

"Is dinner almost ready?" Sebastian says, we pull away and turn to him

"Yeah I'll serve you right now" I say

I grab three plates and put the fajitas in each plate, I set them on the dining table and I call Sebastian. I walk back and bring him his favorite drink mango aloe, trust me it's the best thing ever.

We begin to eat as a family, I lool over to Glenn and see him staring at our son, he looks at me and smiles.

"Are you staying the night dad?" Sebastian asks

"If your mom doesn't mind" Glenn says

"Of course I don't, you can sleep in a guest room or with Sebastian"

"No let him sleep with you mom, he hugs me too much and his scared to sleep alone" Sebastian says, I laugh

"Okay, I'll put a pillow between us" I say, Sebastian nods

Soon we get back to the living area and watch one more movie, Sebastian falls asleep on my arms. I get up from the couch and take him to his bed, I tuck him in and kiss him goodnight.

I walk out his room and walk back to the living room, I sit next to Glenn and rest my head on his shoulder. He puts his arm around me and I cozy up to him, I start playing with his chest.