Bonds With Hideo!

Kalyssa's P.O.V.

I sighed quietly to myself as as tugged and adjusted the ends of the sleeves on my dress. Time had gone by so quick I wasn't quite sure if I was ready, I was overly nervous about such a small group speech, but it could still affect my grade! I looked over at Hideo and he gave me a small smile. I blushed softly and returned the smiles,relaxing almost immediately before looking down at the papers in my hands. I looked up at our two teachers, Mrs.Comfort and Mr.Fernandez. "You may begin your group speech when you're ready." Mr.Fernandez's voice sounded in the room. I gulped a bit and looked over at Hideo the over at Shannen before nodding and opening my mouth to start the speech.
-le timeskip -
I let out a sigh of relief as we seemed to finish our speech without having any hitches along the way. Class was near ending and every group had finally giving their speech. Mr.Comfort gave us the go to to do whatever for the last few minutes of class. I grinned and hugged Hideo tightly,squealing a bit. "Hideo we did amazing!" I beamed happily. Hideo stiffened a bit and blushed before relaxing and gently rubbing my back,chuckling softly. "Yeah I guess we did." Hideo's soft voice rang out as I slowly let go,grinning up at him. Hideo bit his lip a bit and looked a bit nervous. "Hey,you okay,Hideo?" I tilted my head a bit. Hideo seemed to jump a bit as he snapped out of whatever thoughts he was having and nodded. "Yeah, I just,u-um,have a question" "fire away,Hun" I smiled as I winked playfully. Hideo blushed more and gently grabbed my hand. "I w-was wondering if you wanted to go out o-on a d-date with me this w-weekend." My eyes widen a bit as I blushed,butterflies slowly appearing in my stomach. I smiled sweetly,gently gripping his hand back. "I'd love to,Hideo."

Hideo's P.O.V.

I bit my lip nervously as I stared at the ground,waiting for some of rejection. I blushed when I felt Kalyssa grip my hand tighter. "I'd love to,Hideo" her sweet voice rang out only making me blush more. "R-really!? That great! I-I'll pick you u-up Saturday at 7!" Kalyssa nodded and lightly kissed my cheek before walking away with Shannen. I smiled,Unware of the glaring eyes of a certain bad boy.