Always here

The picture is of Shannen))

Kalyssa's P.O.V.

I sniffled as I kept rubbing at my eyes. I just couldn't seem to stop these tears that fell from them. I didn't even know myself why I was getting so emotional over the whole situation of the two liking me. Any other girl would be jumping for joy. Though the more I thought about it as o raced through the halls the more I realized that it was because I actually liked them both, and I didn't want to hurt either of them by having to choose one or the other. I picked up my pace as I saw Shannen down the hallway. "Shan Shan!" I called out to her. She immediately turned around and wrapped her arms around me as I ran into her,letting out more tears as I clung to her. She patted my back as she looked at me,worry in her eyes. "Hey,hey,what's wrong?..." She asked me,petting my head a bit. "Shan shan, they both like me....I don't wanna hurt them..." I cried harder as I still clung to her.

Shannen's P.O.V.

I was just walking out of class with my friend Angel until I heard a voice calling my name. It sounded so familiar. "Shan Shan!" I spun around and immediately caught Kalyssa as she ran into my arms. She was crying. Its been so long since she's ever shed a single tear,what was going on? Why was she crying? Whoever caused her to cry was going to be within a world of pain for hurting my best friend. "Hey what's wrong?" I asked her,worry evident in my voice as I held her,she clung to me tighter. "Shan Shan,they both like me....I don't wanna hurt them..." Kalyssa managed to get out in between her sobs that only seemed to get louder. I sighed and held her back,so that I could look at her. "Now come on,don't cry over it,everything will turn out fine,I promise you that..." She nodded a bit as her cries slowly calmed down to just tiny sniffles. "When have I ever let you down,we did promise to be there for each other through thick and thin,right?" Kalyssa nodded again,letting a small smile pass onto her features. I gave her a soft grin as I messed up her hair,making her squeak loudly and pout a bit. "I've got some money let,how about we get you some snacks and drinks?" I giggled softly as I watched Kalyssa's eyes light up immediately as I mentioned the snacks. She nodded her head quickly as she licked her lips,food is something that always seems to get her to brighten up. "Well then....you're gonna have to race me!" I grinned as I took off,laughing as I heard a loud groan from behind me,coming from Kalyssa before I heard her footsteps slowly follow me down the hallways. She's my best friend I had to be here for her.